Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'm rather surprised to hear so many members are having bad experiences with Seadek.

I've had nothing but positive interactions with them, but yet again, I haven't contacted them in a very long time.

Guess they may have not kept up with the demands of a growing company.

It IS however a very good product - in my opinion.

Default Seadek Experience

Quote Originally Posted by slicks View Post
    I just spoke to someone in their customer service department about expected lead times for a swim platform pad. He said it is 6-8 weeks. Wow!!! That seems REALLY long. Are there any other comparable products? My platform pad has begun to degrade and I would rather not wait that long.
    Any of the ones in this thread. There is one more but I can't remember the name of it. The stuff with the diamond pattern, anyone?
    The agenda stuff looks like a great deal, I may try it next in my bow area. So far I have seadek and dino grip in my boat and am happy with both. But if you need a pad for this summer it's too late for seadek unless you can find what you need in their close out section.
    https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....is-worth-a-DIY
    -Jake

Quote Originally Posted by slipperyrockTKE300 View Post
    I'm rather surprised to hear so many members are having bad experiences with Seadek.

I've had nothing but positive interactions with them, but yet again, I haven't contacted them in a very long time.
    Didn't you land a free pad from my complaint thread? I could be off there but I was thinking someone did.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Default Re: Seadek Experience

Hydroturff?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

No, sorry. Didn't score anything from a complaint thread. Not sure I was aware of such a thread.

I did get a few pads to give away at the Tampa Jamboree and a couple years later a prototype 3-color pad.

This was all documented on Seadek's "blog".
    Last edited by slipperyrockTKE300; 06-11-2014 at 12:35 PM.

Guess they may have not kept up with the demands of a growing company.

It IS however a very good product - in my opinion.
    I just kept getting the run around and they would make promises and didn't follow through with them. I couldn't take it anymore and I finally blasted the girl I was dealing with. I asked to speak with her boss and I got one of the oweners on the phone. She actually got everything squared away and I should have the pad by the 24th of June. the funny part was, I told them the drawing was wrong and they sent me the same drawing with no changes made to it. I called back and they said that they were corrting it and the order was going to production.... And to think I was going to use Seadek to replace my carpet, not sure I want to go down this path again with Seadek. Let's see how much they charge me after they told me they were giving me 10% off the order....
    2007 Moomba Outback V

I like a couple others on here, had an order take , what seemed like eternity. It was placed midseason , but after all the time it took to get the template[i went that route] and the template returned then , getting approval on the drawing etc i finally got my pad, just as the snow was about to fly. Then after having the pad sitting ,waiting to be installed, it finally was installed and i have been Happy ever since.

I have had numerous compliments, and many inquiries all saying how much they liked mine and or wanted one..It took awhile but i have to say i truely enjoy the product and hopefully you get your order sorted out...It should be worth the wait..
    07 Outback DD

"I couldn't take it anymore and I finally blasted the girl I was dealing with."

I can totally understand that. Sometimes you are forced to publicly bash people to get things correct...especially after paying mucho $$$$ for it!

"I couldn't take it anymore and I finally blasted the girl I was dealing with."
    You don't even have to mention her name and I know who you are talking about! I couldn't handle it either, when I called twice and she didn't answer the phone, I called and demanded I speak with her and she told me that she will get it over to production and let me know by the end of the day. Two weeks later and I still had not heard anything I called back and she couldn't tell me when my order would even go to production, I blasted her.

It is sad that Seadek has such a great product and they this unorganized!
    2007 Moomba Outback V

Waited 10 weeks, but I finally got my Seadek swim platform pad!
    2007 Moomba Outback V