Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by EricU View Post
    My only suggestion: get a pontoon boat so all their friends can come to the lake and hang out.
    Words such as these should never leave the confines of your head as they can easily get you BANNED from this forum.

Hang your head in shame and repent.

My only suggestion: get a pontoon boat so all their friends can come to the lake and hang out.
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow

45 degrees and sunny yesterday so we headed up for some "alone" time on the lake. It was glass all afternoon.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Our ski lake home is really starting to come together!

URL=http://s1118.photobucket.com/user/iwaterskihard/media/IMG_2114_zps0242ab4b.jpg.html][/URL]
    2014 Centurion Carbon Pro

2004 Ski Nautique 196 LE - SOLD
    2004 Outback DD - SOLD
    1995 Supra TSM6 Comp - SOLD

2017 - 67" Radar Lithium Vapor Pro Build w/ Radar Vapor Boa Bindings

Stay STACKED & Pull HARD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rca View Post
    Boy I agree with this. I've got a high school senior and junior who are both driving and way too busy. They do still like to being their friends out on the boat though and love our weekends at the lake.

But a PONTOON boat!!?!?! You have to draw the line somewhere!
    Uh! The pontoon is in addition to the Moomba! I've got two wakeboard boats right now and we still need the pontoon boat!

I stand by my convictions and will not bow to the anti-Toon pressures!! Long live the "Toons"!!!!
    Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

Eric.

Here's a little video I put together from our Thanksgiving day ride. Air temp was 58 and water temp was 52. Not a bad day on the lake.

Todd
    2017 SUPRA SA450

Uh! The pontoon is in addition to the Moomba! I've got two wakeboard boats right now and we still need the pontoon boat!

I stand by my convictions and will not bow to the anti-Toon pressures!! Long live the "Toons"!!!!
    Eric, don't bend to peer pressure, the toner is in my vocabulary as well. Almost had a pristine 25 fter in 2011, guy bought it right out from under me, hence why we traded the obv for the xlv. We have two docks so I imagine we will have two boats, with 5 kids , 3 dogs and lots of friends, the xlv can get tight... Lol
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Default Re: NovemBRRRRRRRR picture thread.

Count me in on pontoon bandwagon. I've been wanting one for a year or so now. Hoping to pick one up within the next 2 seasons.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Eric, thanks for not bowing down to the anti-toon conspiracy. Love the toon...it definitely has its place in the water fleet. We have a 1991 25 foot Suntracker. Previous owner had re-done all the upholstery and its great. Paid under $5k. Has the original 60hp outboard and it runs great. Only looking to putt around at 10 mph anyway. Every day we are at the lake (when water is too rough to ride) we take it out to deep water and dive, jump, and play silly games....kids and grandparents absolutely love it.
    Jeff

2012 Outback V

Pontoon could be a cross sell opportunity for Skiers Choice. We, too, have discussed buying one for all the reasons stated above.
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles