Default Surf fun behind a DD. Vid of the boat from the rider's perspective

Had fun with the waterproof case on the Contour GPS.

http://contour.com/stories/supra-sun...oing-surf-duty
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Default Re: Surf fun behind a DD. Vid of the boat from the rider's perspective

Nice! Looks like you have the wave dialed now! Awesome water where were you?

PWI as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    Nice! Looks like you have the wave dialed now! Awesome water where were you?
    We were actually in the normal spot between Salty's and the 205 bridge on Wednesday evening. It was a remarkably smooth night that was quite out of the norm for what we usually get. It was smooth enough that I got some good wakeboarding in. And Cindy worked some more on the surf... She got up twice with me in the water for a little support. Got that one on Vid too.

And Yeah, I talked to Wakemakers and they suggested doubling up the bags, with the tube sac on the floor next to the doghouse and the 750 fat sac on top of it but as far back in the rear seat as possible. We also had 4 adults in the boat + the surfer, so that always helps. Didn't use the small sack in the front cooler. The boat was as slammed as I've ever had it.
    Last edited by trayson; 08-10-2013 at 01:25 AM.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com