Question Good wax or polish.

FINALLY.. Winter is ending and it is time to start taking the boat out. I want to detail the boat, but do not know what is a good kind polish to use on the gel coat. Anyone know of the best stuff to use on an 07 LSV?
    Thanks for all the help.

Lots of talk lately about a product called Leverage. I have not used it yet but I am looking forward trying some out.

Do a search on the site for Leverage and you should find quite a bit about it. Also, Ed G. is a big supporter and I think he is even using it to give his legs and forehead a shine. I hope I can use it on my bald spot.

leverage ... !

Just ordred some Leverage for my LSV and they have tow rig polish, got some of that to cant wait to try it.
    I Think MOOMBA is Addicting

Reese350 Guest

I'm a big Boat Babes fan but i may give this Leverage stuff a try.

hammer,
    interested to see how the tow rig polish works, please keep me posted ... thanks buddy ... meech

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    Just ordred some Leverage for my LSV and they have tow rig polish, got some of that to cant wait to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertJ View Post
    Do a search on the site for Leverage and you should find quite a bit about it. Also, Ed G. is a big supporter and I think he is even using it to give his legs and forehead a shine. I hope I can use it on my bald spot.
    Ha ha I am not going bald for awhile hopefully, but I bet that would help. Sweet that stuff sounds good, guess I will get some Leverage. Thanks for all the help.

I Used To Use The Babes Stuff On The Old Malibu...babes Boat Brite...sparay On/wipe Off Worked Awesome.....and The Seat Soap They Make Cleans The Vinyl Great..then 303 Baby....

Default Gel-Gloss

I have done many restoration projects and on all of them I have used Gel-Gloss; Fiberglass, marble, & acrylic one-step Cleaner & polish. It usually comes in a pink tin can with a plastic flip top on it and can be found at Lowes and The Home Depot. I think they have a new spray version, but stick with the old tin can full of lotion. I use it on everything and have never seen anything but impressive results. Really works well on chrome! Made by TR Industries in California.