Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
    Agreed. Love seeing SC on these boards. Time well spent in my opinion
    Couldn't agree more!! Makes me wonder where ole Goose has been?
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    Couldn't agree more!! Makes me wonder where ole Goose has been?
    Goose is still around. We've just all been very tied up with model year change coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Goose is still around. We've just all been very tied up with model year change coming soon.
    Glad to hear that!! Ya I know this and boat show season are always busy for yall.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

2021 boats with the 7" screen have what is called displacement integration. The boat looks at the level of the draft sensor and decides where to position the surf plates in relation to the set point. If you turn AutoWake on, there are 3 levels of the amplitude display. If the actual displacement is in the lower third of the amplitude display, the Flow system will deploy at 10% less than the setpoint value (less weight in the boat means less deployment to gain lean). If the actual displacement is in the middle third of the amplitude display, the Flow system will deploy at the setpoint value. If the actual displacement is in the top third of the amplitude display, the Flow system will deploy at 10% more than the setpoint value (more weight in the boat means more deployment to gain lean). There is a way to adjust these settings should you choose to do so. See your dealer for those details.

Also on 2021's, if equipped with the dual battery option you should run on both batteries during normal use.

Great explanation, thanks! So what is the expected "default" setting? Mine came from the factory with a default of 90, but my wave is cleaner set to 70 - which is where I see several others running theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by surf603 View Post
    Great explanation, thanks! So what is the expected "default" setting? Mine came from the factory with a default of 90, but my wave is cleaner set to 70 - which is where I see several others running theirs.
    A Flow 2 equipped boat should come from the factory at 60/70 port/starboard. A Flow 3 boat performs really good at 45/55.

Yes. But I guess I should add on the Flow 3.... on the displacement integration it affects the deployment of the yaw plate (Flow 3.0) as well. If amplitude is in the bottom 3rd, the yaw plate will not deploy. If amplitude is in the middle third, the yaw plate will go to 50%. If amplitude is in the top third, the yaw plate will go to 100%.
    My amp gauge always shows at the bottom once my ballast are full doest matter if i have 15 people or 2. Didn’t really worry about it because i dont use auto wake. But is this make my flow 3 not kick in at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Flow 2 equipped boat should come from the factory at 60/70 port/starboard. A Flow 3 boat performs really good at 45/55.
    Is that port/starboard tab or surf side I always thought goofy side took more plate to clean up the wake? I think mine came at 60/70 with flow 3 but I will drop it to 45/55 to see what it looks like.
    2021 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by sleek98 View Post
    Is that port/starboard tab or surf side I always thought goofy side took more plate to clean up the wake? I think mine came at 60/70 with flow 3 but I will drop it to 45/55 to see what it looks like.

Sorry, I'm so used to typing it like this I should have explained more. When I say 60/70 I am meaning 60% deployment of the starboard flow tab when surfing on the port side and then 70% port flow tab deployment when surfing on the starboard side. Same things for 45/55.

Quote Originally Posted by mojoylw View Post
    My amp gauge always shows at the bottom once my ballast are full doest matter if i have 15 people or 2. Didn’t really worry about it because i dont use auto wake. But is this make my flow 3 not kick in at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You should get your dealer to check out the amplitude gauge. Most likely something is going on with your draft sensor. This is the number one thing I watch when I'm using a boat, regardless of whether I'm using AutoWake or not. It's the key for creating consistent wakes each time you go out. This could definitely affect your Flow 3 system if you have a 2021 unless your dealer has programmed around it.

Sorry, I'm so used to typing it like this I should have explained more. When I say 60/70 I am meaning 60% deployment of the starboard flow tab when surfing on the port side and then 70% port flow tab deployment when surfing on the starboard side. Same things for 45/55.
    Thanks for the help and extra explanation.
    2021 Mojo