Default How to wire in a 4th ballast switch

I want to wire in a new ballast switch for my IBS. I'm going to have a dedicated fill pump for it, and two drain pumps (one on each leg of the IBS). I couldn't find a thread that walked through this process. I currently have the GIII stock system.
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

Are you keeping the sprinkler valve setup on the other 3 bags? Are you planning to use a sprinkler valve for the IBS or a vented loop or check valve?

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    Are you keeping the sprinkler valve setup on the other 3 bags? Are you planning to use a sprinkler valve for the IBS or a vented loop or check valve?
    My overall plan is a new 1" thru-hull T'd to two T1200's on 1" lines to fill my 1100 rear surf sacs (most of the fam is goofy, I'm regular), leave the sprinkler valve on the stock rule to the center sac, and use one of newly vacant sprinkler valves on the stock rule for the IBS. I'm only concerned about the fill times on the 1100's.

I thought about wiring the IBS to the center sac switch, but I want to be able to control them separately.
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

Well if you eliminate the sprinkler valves all together (using check valves and/or loops) you free up 3 sets of wires that can be used to control 3 dedicated fill pumps (in addition to the stock pump, so 4 pumps total.) Otherwise you'll just pull new wires from the switch panel to your new rear pumps.

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    Well if you eliminate the sprinkler valves all together (using check valves and/or loops) you free up 3 sets of wires that can be used to control 3 dedicated fill pumps (in addition to the stock pump, so 4 pumps total.) Otherwise you'll just pull new wires from the switch panel to your new rear pumps.
    So something like this:
    1. Stock rule to center bag: no change to switch or wiring
    2. New rear port pump: no change to drain pump wiring, but wire new fill pump to unused sprinkler valve #1 wiring, no change to the switch.
    3. New rear starboard pump: no change to drain pump wiring, but wire new fill pump to unused sprinkler valve #2 wiring, no change to the switch.
    4. Stock rule to IBS: need new switch. Tie new switch into stock rule pump. Tie new switch into one of the unused sprinkler valves. Tie new switch into new drain pumps. How do I wire fuses to the new fill and drain wiring?
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

Yep, pretty close. You will need to tweak the fill switch wiring for the rear pumps, otherwise the stock Rule pump will kick on with them. IIRC it's just a simple jumper wire between switches that you need to pull off (it's been awhile though.) The stock sprinkler valves are already fused so you're covered for the fill pumps.