Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What did you say?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

cool pics. We have some pretty good stereo shops around here but nothing has any bent towards marine audio. But why would they when we don't have much for water? I can vouch for the good customer service at Earmark. David was excellent to deal with when I was shopping for HLCD's.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

David,

Your showroom is simply impressive! Maybe one day in the near future, I can get down that way and see it in person

Mike,
    That would be great if you ever made it to Dallas. I would enjoy the visit and showing you around.
    We will be adding two more major fixture groups this year including a simulated boat cockpit and tower that Drew saw under construction during his visit.

David
    Earmark Marine

Quote Originally Posted by EarmarkMarine View Post
    including a simulated boat cockpit and tower that Drew saw under construction during his visit.
    OK, I didn't want to post anything I wasn't supposed to, but now that David has put it out there . . .

David & crew are building a boat cockpit from plywood and foam that they are molding to replicate a boat. You will be able to see how everything can be wired up in a boat and how it can/should all go together from multiple batteries, to amps, cabin speakers, tower speakers, LED's and whatever else the guys at Earmark come up with. The whole setup is going to great you when you walk in the door. I think it's going to be an awesome display.

Now it's on my list. I'm in Dallas in November. I'll have to stop in and check it out.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

kaneboats (David, isn't it?),
    Sounds great. Its always nice to have company. I certainly enjoyed the visit with Drew.

David

ill be in dallas in a few months as well, ill have to come check it out too!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

My boat will be on it's way up to Earmark in a few weeks or a month maybe. This will be my 3rd time dropping off my boat with David and his crew for upgrades (this time transom LED's and remount an OEM sub in a custom enclosure). One thing I really like about his staff down on the marine side is that once your boat goes inside, they place blankets pretty much everywhere they are going to work to protect the gelcoat and vinyl. All there staff members remove their shoes (most of them seem to be in sandals or flip-flops...lol) and respect the boats they work on. Oh, and when David quotes you a price for equipment and install...it's pretty much to the penny before work is started and any problems will be discussed with you in a phone call prior to being done. By the way David, very nice sale going on with the Alpine and JL amps.