Page 73 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Mojo

Josh - we had a great looking wave like that as well.. kids (less than 100lbs) surfed it and it was good. Until the adults surfed it - not good at all.. zero push.

What were your settings?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh828 View Post

Picture looks terrible but wave is waist high at least, grabbed this picture Memorial Day as soon as we got in the water, but it was to crowded to do any surfing (I think I swamped a few people just getting a few pictures) o
    2021 Mojo
    2018 MAX - sold - 250 hours, absolute awesome boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dank View Post
    Josh - we had a great looking wave like that as well.. kids (less than 100lbs) surfed it and it was good. Until the adults surfed it - not good at all.. zero push.

What were your settings?
    I actually ride goofy side and the wave is very clean and tall, I’ve been surfing two weeks now but I can stay in the pocket easily and recover pretty well. Still holding the rope for moral support only. I also have rode several boards and I think some have a lot more float/push than others But

Pitch 9.5
    Roll -1 or 3 for goofy
    10.8mph or 11.5 for goofy
    Wake plate zero
    Tabs have been at 90 on both sides haven’t had enough time to adjust them lately
    Either I’m riding or teaching people how to ride lately
    My crew is always about 10-12 but no lead just stock
    My lake is also 60’ deep in most places and I keep the boat full of gas. Bled the rear bags and agree tons of air! Haven’t done the front bag yet

Trying to get a reasonable crew out one evening during the week with some of my friends that already own a boat to surf and feel the push to really tune the wave in but it’s rideable for sure
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
    For 2021 Mojo, (or any Moomba/Supra with the LCD's), would love to see a picture of a wave and then an accompanying picture of the settings from the LCD as a point of reference. Gives others a good idea of where you were at with tabs/wakeplate/speed/pitch/roll/amplitude/etc., all at a glance.

Specifically would be interested to see some shots of people able to get their potential and actual amplitude to 100%.

Also mine usually will show about 1/4 way into the top section. I’ve not been using auto wake however and after a while it shows the bars all the way at the bottom as if it has given up haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22

Dank have you checked your pitch and roll with nothing in the boat? I had to reset mine to zero, they were showing -.9 and -3.x when sitting in the water with no lead/people. After resetting mine it helped a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by sleek98 View Post
    Dank have you checked your pitch and roll with nothing in the boat? I had to reset mine to zero, they were showing -.9 and -3.x when sitting in the water with no lead/people. After resetting mine it helped a bunch.
    I also had to do this. My roll was off by 1.5 degree, pitch by 1 degree. In the 3 part Autowake tutorial video's they walk you through how to do it, (resetting inclinometer is in the 3rd video but all are worthwhile watching).

Part 1:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVueG9JaD4c

Part 2:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sri1pLtsjtc

Part 3:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btq6hr04nLs
    2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    Windermere Lake, B.C., 2800' Elevation
    2021 Mojo Mods

If you haven't seen it, here's Goose's tips all summarized into a 16 page pdf for some light reading.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15Yd...DsWrAYBr9/view
    2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    2021 Mojo Mods

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
    If you haven't seen it, here's Goose's tips all summarized into a 16 page pdf for some light reading.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15Yd...DsWrAYBr9/view
    Great read. A lot of information in there. Biggest take away I get from that is your not going to have a great wave without a decent chunk of weight over stock. It seems to me that the people who are saying its a great wave have more than 2,000# over the stock ballast. Wake9s review had 1,000 in lead and 7 adults in the boat. assuming that is 2,200ish#. Josh said he had 10-12 people, assuming all adults and a mix of guys and girls that would be close to 1,800 to 2,000 pounds of people and gear.

Does anyone know if the flow3 works without using autowake? When I had the boat on the lift I kicked the surf side on and the surf tab deployed but I dont remember if the corner plate kicked down.
    Last edited by sleek98; 06-02-2021 at 02:51 PM.

Does anyone know if the flow3 works without using autowake? When I had the boat on the lift I kicked the surf side on and the surf tab deployed but I dont remember if the corner plate kicked down.
    All I know about the flow3 plates is that you cannot manually control them, they are automatically adjusted by the software, at specific times, based on....reasons
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    2021 Mojo Mods

Great read. A lot of information in there. Biggest take away I get from that is your not going to have a great wave without a decent chunk of weight over stock. It seems to me that the people who are saying its a great wave have more than 2,000# over the stock ballast. Wake9s review had 1,000 in lead and 7 adults in the boat. assuming that is 2,200ish#. Josh said he had 10-12 people, assuming all adults and a mix of guys and girls that would be close to 1,800 to 2,000 pounds of people and gear.

Really not encouraging since my wife and 5 year old will be the only ones in the boat most of the time. The boat should surf stock with empty crew and only get better with weight. Not gonna like it if i HAVE to spend more money on lead to have a rideable surf wave.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigs28 View Post
    Really not encouraging since my wife and 5 year old will be the only ones in the boat most of the time. The boat should surf stock with empty crew and only get better with weight. Not gonna like it if i HAVE to spend more money on lead to have a rideable surf wave.
    Trust me it’s not because with a crew of 12-14 you don’t get to surf yourself. Much less get everyone to stay still long enough to set up a wave.
    Then if I do buy 1000+ lbs of lead I feel like I’ll sink the boat if I load to many people on it..
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22