Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Se450

i thought that sea deck flooring was awesome the first time i saw it. now, when you see it in photos, it kinda jumps out at you. plus, i think its glued down and not removable.

the new supra flooring is awesome. everything about that 2015 is amazing……except the price.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    you don't have to get carpet.

What are the other options Drew ? Are they gonna offer sea-deck flooring?
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

Default Se450

I don't think sea dek is going to be an option, but the kona mat will be and would be my choice.

Default Se450

I don't think sea dek is going to be an option, but the kona mat will be and would be my choice.
    I see what you did there.....
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

sea dek would be my choice and you can always have it done on the aftermarket side of things. We had carpet in our SC for 2 weeks until the Kona arrived and it is much better as it wont hold much dirt or water, but it does get a bit slippery if someone is getting in your boat saturated (which annoys the shit out of me but theres always one.)
    2014 SC350
    2012 LSV - sold

Default Re: Se450

Since Kona "will be" your choice, when does your new SE arrive?
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Is there a way to get 'kona' flooring after-market? I've googled it, and almost nothing comes up.
    '19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by freshturk View Post
    sea dek would be my choice and you can always have it done on the aftermarket side of things. We had carpet in our SC for 2 weeks until the Kona arrived and it is much better as it wont hold much dirt or water, but it does get a bit slippery if someone is getting in your boat saturated (which annoys the shit out of me but theres always one.)
    So are you one of those people who makes everyone dry off on the platform with a towel before boarding?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    So are you one of those people who makes everyone dry off on the platform with a towel before boarding?
    While most dry off with a towel, at the very least stand on the transom seat and get some of the water off you. My boat looked as good the day i traded it in as it did when i brought it home so obviously im doing something right.
    2014 SC350
    2012 LSV - sold

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Obviously no kids,
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold