Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BIG 12 vs. SEC

great...

one more reason for the bsu fanboys up here to start bitching about how they are excluded from a game that they would most certainly dominate year after year
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

SEC should just send Vandy every year to put a whippin on the Big 12 (or pick a number) champ.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Poor Vandy. Bless their heart.

Sent from my bag phone using Tapatalk Dos
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

I'd like to see a 60-7 score from any of the top 6 schools in the big 12 putting a whipping on vandy. You SEC boys are ignorantly cocky

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    I'd like to see a 60-7 score from any of the top 6 schools in the big 12 putting a whipping on vandy. You SEC boys are ignorantly cocky

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    LMAO and ROFL, this may be your best post EVER David!! Hook 'Em

Sent from my home phone..
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Pretty sure Univeristy of Kentucky is the whipping boy for the SEC(football). I think that the big 12 Needs to open up to Louisville! I am with the Big 12!
    2019 Moomba Makai
    2015 Moomba Mojo(sold)
    2011 Axis A22
    2006 Honda arx1200
    2006 Moomba Lsv
    2008 Moomba XLV gravity edition

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    LMAO and ROFL, this may be your best post EVER David!! Hook 'Em

Sent from my home phone..
    No No Jason. This is...

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

How Many National Championships does the Big 12 have over the last 10 years?? And didn't they lose at least two to an SEC school (my Gators and the wretched Tide) oh and didn't one of those schools also LOSE to an "overrated" "shouldn't have been there in the first place school" (Boise State) in the Fiesta Bowl during this Time period? And this is the same conference that is too scared and snobbish to let that school in to make it an actual 12 team conference because they are afraid that little guy would roll through that defenseless league. Poor Texas...

Us SEC boys can be cocky because it's always the Big 12 and 10 fanboys that are so J over the SEC's success they LOVE to TALK about how much better they are. But then when they get their chance to knock us off they can't deliver. But hey, that's ok, little brother usually hates on Big brother every chance they get when really little brother just wants to be just like big brother. Big 12 you'll get your chance one day but for now enjoy the view from the rear and watch and learn...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

I never said the Big 12 was superior to the SEC. History will easily prove otherwise. I am saying that the extent of the difference is not as great as the SEC schools make it out to be. The worst SEC team CANNOT beat the best Big 12 team. Sorry but that ain't going to happen. When it comes to Texas losing to Alabama, that was actually a good game, especially since Texas was led by a freshman QB who almost led a comeback. Even the Oklahoma vs Florida game was a good game, problem there that I could see was Bob Stoops run the same play on the goal line 4 times in a row and gets negative yardage each time.

SEC is on average better than the Big 12, no doubt. But not to the exaggerated extend ya'll make it out to be.
    David

Yea, you're absolutely right. For the SEC, it's not like playing against a girls powderpuff team, it's more like playing against a decent boys high school team.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!