Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by liquid_acid View Post
    Props on rebelution. Going to go see them next week. Any suggestions that are similar?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There are a lot. Some that I like are: Slightly Stoopid, The Expendables, Pepper, Tribal Seeds, Iration, The Dirty Heads. etc..........
    Todd
    2017 SUPRA SA450

Default What tunes are you going to have on the boat playlist this year??

Quote Originally Posted by tnbrooks01 View Post
    There are a lot. Some that I like are: Slightly Stoopid, The Expendables, Pepper, Tribal Seeds, Iration, The Dirty Heads. etc..........
    All great stuff, I listen mostly to this stuff while chilling and then throw some of the heaver EDM and Rap type stuff while on the board, skis or tube.

You hit some great ones, to add a few: 311, Bob Marley (of course), Tomorrow's Bad Seeds, Collie Buddz, Sublime, One Drop, The Green, Long Beach Dub Allstars, SOJA, The Supervillans, Shwayze, etc. etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2022 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5 (sold)

Tow - 2019 Ford F150 Ecoboost

Thread revival!

I'm working on my list now. Previously I had Sirius XM radio so had lots of options. I have had Amazon Prime for a few years now and never got into Prime Music much. Boy, was I missing out, create play lists online for free and then you can download to your phone so you don't have to worry about data!

Gov't Mule, Umphrey's McGee, Moe, Tauk and then some randomness Hip Hop, rap and even techno mixed in.

What's typically on the stereo when you are on the water, wether surfing, boarding or just cruising?
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

90% of the time we have hip hop. Towards the end of last summer I started trying to make a beach/tie up friendly playlist on Spotify. You can search it if you like, it's just called "Clean Rap" There is a little baby making music on it but mostly upbeat fun current hip hop. A few explicit lyrics may sneak by but the majority is very clean.

Other than that, my other Spotify go-to's are Ed Sheran Radio, Metallica Radio, AWOL radio, Rock Solid Hits, and Thirty Seconds to Mars radio. My kiddo has been liteing to "Songs to Sing in the Car" playlist, has a good mix of current and old pop/rock hits.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Yeah Amazon Music is great! I actually didn't know you could download your phone! That's great! My lake doesn't have the best coverage. Wonder if I can import music I already have in my iTunes?!

Gonna have some Skrillex, Deftones, Beatles, NWA, Faith No More, Daft Punk, The Offspring, Cage the Elephant, Sia, Dr. Dre, M&M, Nicki Minaj, No Doubt, Will Smith, many classic rock bands, prolly minimal country unless is Garth Brooks...

I have never had a stereo good enough with a motor quiet enough to listen to anything while moving! This summer will be the first...Awesome! We had to use CD's (what are those again!) before which skipped...a lot. We usually we played them till we hated them cuz it sucks making mixed CD's. Hey at least the boat didn't have the original TAPE player.

I will have some techno, rock or rap blasting while surfing or wakeboarding. Classic rock and wedding music while cruising. I say wedding music because people usually play music everyone loves at a wedding. Sing-alongs, familiar stuff, maybe even the chicken dance haha.
    Matt

2016 Moomba Craz
    440 Raptor
    Surf Edition
    Standard Cabin Stereo
    900# Rear Ballasts

Supra Mariah - Sold

F250 6.7L Diesel Tow Vehicle

The chicken dance is forever banned from my boat.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    The chicken dance is forever banned from my boat.
    https://youtu.be/msSc7Mv0QHY
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

I use mixcrate and download mixes by genre. it's free and burns onto a thumbdrive nicely. bonus is I use it in all my vehicles as well. nice to have 1-2hrs of uninterrupted music. only downside are that some have annoying snips from the mixing dj announcing who they are. I can typically spend a few hours on the pc some night and end up with 30hrs of music that will last me a few months.
    gravitate toward current top40 and 80's top 40/hiphop.

I personally don't belong to amazon, don't believe in paying for music if it's out there for free nor believe in apples restrictive cellphone policies so this has worked great for me
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I use Apple Radio... If it's me and buddies, it's a lot of hip hop and rock that I have downloaded. If the kiddos are with us, it's typically either something like Zac Brown radio, or some type of 90s alternative radio (i.e. Pearl Jam). I wish there was a 'clean' option you could turn on, so I could mix in some Outkast or Kendrick Lamar, but there's just no way with kids around.
    '19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by sivs1 View Post
    What in the world! LOL That was pretty funny! I would play that chicken dance on my boat...
    Matt

2016 Moomba Craz
    440 Raptor
    Surf Edition
    Standard Cabin Stereo
    900# Rear Ballasts

Supra Mariah - Sold

F250 6.7L Diesel Tow Vehicle