Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

I ordered the swim step from SeaDek and some other pieces for my trailer, and I have to say that I not only had a great experience with the ordering process and final product, they even let me change my design after I had placed the order.

I even wrote a letter commenting on how much I appreciated their service and sent it to their VP.

Eric.

I'm glad to hear that. I love their product. I hope they have their issues worked out now.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I can't believe the story I just read here! I just went through the exact same experience in December and January of this year and I'm so disappointed I didn't see this thread before I wasted my money with Seadek!

I ordered the same deck pad with the same description. They made their own substitution without my authority and then had the nerve to tell me I ordered it wrong too and when I wrote to the Co-owner Susan Wilson I wasn't even given the courtesy of a reply.

Only one day after my email exchange with their Customer (Non) Service Representative however, they managed to remove the seven photos of the 'Roo Swim Deck' from their website. So very clever and timely I thought!

Moomba owner beware. Seadek just wants your money.

So glad I found a local guy that can make anything with any custom logo or design out of EVA foam
    -Jake

Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    So glad I found a local guy that can make anything with any custom logo or design out of EVA foam
    What did you have made?
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Default Unsatisfactory Experience with SeaDek

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    What did you have made?
    Nothing! Yet. However I spent some time on Shane's "old" SA350 last summer and he had it everywhere including the entire floor.

Only pic I could find. Cant wait to see his new SE all hooked up. everything I've seen looks amazing.
    http://www.gatorstep.com
    -Jake

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    Wow, just wow.

I'm sure Ed has a spare one laying around, he seems to get them for free according to him.
    As a matter of fact I do have spare one laying under a bed in a guest bedroom. It's a faux teak.

Thanks for reminding me. I actually forgot all about it. Gotta put that sucker on.

Yes, there were free ones.

Back in the days when we had the Skiers Choice Owners Jamborees in Clermont and Tampa, Seadek was pretty generous with their donations of Roo deck pads... that were randomly given out to Supra/Moomba owners.
    Last edited by slipperyrockTKE300; 02-19-2015 at 06:48 AM.

Default Re: Unsatisfactory Experience with SeaDek

Hydrotuff, cheaper and nicer.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    Nothing! Yet. However I spent some time on Shane's "old" SA350 last summer and he had it everywhere including the entire floor.

Only pic I could find. Cant wait to see his new SE all hooked up. everything I've seen looks amazing.
    http://www.gatorstep.com
    How much does that stuff run?
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

There's gotta be a reason the manufacturers are going to Gatorstep Vs. Seadek.
    With threads like this I can start to see why!

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet