Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mod Fever.... And I don't have my boat yet!

Picking up my Mojo next Friday!! It's optioned pretty well, but (of course) I have to personalize a bit. For starters, I'm peeling off the BlurFX graphics, and putting on the plain "Moomba" chrome. It had tower speakers, but I had them take those off.... I'm replacing them with WetSounds. Also, the fixed racks are getting switched to swivel. All of those changes are worked into the sale.

Ok... Next... I'll order 3D chrome registration numbers, and while I'm at it, I'm going to get a matching 3D transom sticker, and also 3d versions of the "Mojo 2.5" stickers.

Not much for light on that thing... I'm thinking drink holder rings and some Led strips up under the drink holder compartments on the side.

I think I'm a little sick in the head.... should be fun, though! I'll update with pictures as I progress.

Good luck with the new boat.. You seem to be fitting in quite alright already. Now we all want pics.
    07 Outback DD

Don't forget your ballast upgrades! We love spending other people's money so hold on to your wallet
    2012 Mojo
    2009 LS (SOLD!!!)
    2010 Tundra 5.7 Crewmax 4X4

Ballast upgrade is definitely high on the list. 1100's for the rear, and the addition of an integrated bow sack.
    2019 Moomba Mojo

Prop too with all that ballast
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

It comes with an Acme 1235.... should be good. We'll see, though.
    2019 Moomba Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by yooper View Post
    It comes with an Acme 1235.... should be good. We'll see, though.
    If you have the 345 Surf engine your golden with that prop.

If you have the 325 engine, you will be reaching the limits of that prop. I had the 325 in my LSV and once i went to 1100 in the rear and IBS in the front i was reaching the end when surfing. It would start to have issues at 12mph and while this wouldn't be bothersome to most at that speed, it translates back to wake boarding when the boat is also evenly balanced

Honestly though with the Mojo and its hull, i haven't seen any issues with the 1235 and power.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default Mod Fever.... And I don't have my boat yet!

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    If you have the 345 Surf engine your golden with that prop.

If you have the 325 engine, you will be reaching the limits of that prop. I had the 325 in my LSV and once i went to 1100 in the rear and IBS in the front i was reaching the end when surfing. It would start to have issues at 12mph and while this wouldn't be bothersome to most at that speed, it translates back to wake boarding when the boat is also evenly balanced

Honestly though with the Mojo and its hull, i haven't seen any issues with the 1235 and power.
    Well, then what prop should I upgrade to then? I have pretty much the same setup you had in your LSV. I was under the impression the 1235 or 1433 were the ones to go with.
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    Well, then what prop should I upgrade to then? I have pretty much the same setup you had in your LSV. I was under the impression the 1235 or 1433 were the ones to go with.
    I had same prop but OJ model. I went with the Acme 1617 and loved it, never had an issue and it had so much power i could leave my surf set up ready, and cruise to the dock doing 15mph and if everyone sat on the opposite side it would actually plane out to 25
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    1235, 1433, 1617 I think are the main go to's i believe. My 1433 was an upgrade over the OJ of similar size. I've wakeboarded with heavy weight in a big boat. I'd reason that the 1235 and 1433 are fine.

To the OP, congrats on the new boat! Mods add up quick around here!
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded