Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Damn its hot

Got off the plane in Rocksprings, WY today to a nice 86 degrees. Nice break after working at the deer lease this past weekend in 111.

The warmer the water, the more the bacteria thrive. The main one is the Nagleria that gets in through the nose/ears when you take a big spill.
    2013 MOJO

Default Damn its hot

Rock Springs, WY. Been there, done that!

Like Kevin said, water temp at the jam will be mid 90s. And it unseasonably cool for us this time of the year too!

And you usually only run into bacteria issues in small bodies of water, ponds and such. Or we just have bad ass southern immune systems that don't take no crap from no bacteria!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Was at Lewisville last weekend, no better, it is almost... almost too hot to go out! Considered loading back up and finding a barstool!
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Default Damn its hot

Quote Originally Posted by chawk610 View Post
    Was at Lewisville last weekend, no better, it is almost... almost too hot to go out! Considered loading back up and finding a barstool!
    I want to say our thermo said 86 on the Shady Shores side. I decided to take the trip down to the dam on Sunday, and it was a little cooler down there. It's just painful getting there due to the chop from the wind and the big boats. Only plus side is you can see about 2-3' deep thanks to the zebras. Most everywhere else, you can only see 3-6".
    Matt
    2012 LSV

Default Re: Damn its hot

jeeezzz... that is nuts... other than the first week of july we've been cool and damp all summer... was out surfi g yesterday water was 68f according to my perfectpass... was just right. I can't imagine getting into a lake that warm... heck my hot tub is at 90f during the summer haha

from Muh droid .....
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!