Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

for a boat that size and complete upholstery, 3k is not a bad price at all.
    looking forward to seeing it all put back together.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

That's a great price!
    My XLV received all new vinyl last year to the tune of $5K. It is the newer style material too. Much better than the old leather grain stuff.
    ‘22 Makai
    '06 Gravity XLV -sold
    https://www.youtube.com/GreaseMonkeyTV

That is cool you had the time and saved yourself some labor $ by removing and installing.

I’ve always had used boats, so I do not how I would freak out the first time someone walked on my new vinyl with dirty dock shoes or flip-flops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    That is cool you had the time and saved yourself some labor $ by removing and installing.

I’ve always had used boats, so I do not how I would freak out the first time someone walked on my new vinyl with dirty dock shoes or flip-flops.

I've nosed up to the dock and had friends waiting there to be picked up with shoes on... I stayed about 10' away and told them they don't get on until the shoes come off!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I've nosed up to the dock and had friends waiting there to be picked up with shoes on... I stayed about 10' away and told them they don't get on until the shoes come off!
    ^^ same here our rules are no shoes, no pets, no red/orange foods and no glass. and no spray suntan lotion.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    ^^ same here our rules are no shoes, no pets, no red/orange foods and no glass. and no spray suntan lotion.
    Same rules here.
    2019 Supra SL450

Brought her out of hibernation today for the dealer to fix a small gouge in the gel we noticed when we took delivery last year. I’m not too concerned with it but the wife insisted it get corrected lol. I’m more worried about what could happen to the boat for the 2-4 weeks it’s not in our possession (getting it fixed involves them transporting it 300+ miles round trip to the local dealers primary dealership).

This was the first time I’ve towed with the wife’s 6.2L Suburban, that thing is a beast!
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

^^^Nice tow rig setup! It's like yin and yang with the contrasting colors. Looks great!
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    ^^^Nice tow rig setup! It's like yin and yang with the contrasting colors. Looks great!
    Thanks! We live on a gravel road so we can’t do black daily drivers, that’s probably why we murdered out the boat!
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    I go one step further no neon colored clothing unless it’s been washed 100 times same with towels that are dyed. My wife’s hot pink shirt stained my buddies seat when it got wet. Lucky we got the pink out of white interior bad deal

2015 Mojo
    2005 Yamaha at-230 sold
    2012 Ram 2500 tow rig