Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    Supra Covers are sick!! I believe you can get them for the Moomba Boats from the Cover Manufacturer for about the same $ as the one you can get with the boat. I don't believe they are over tower covers. Unfortunately they don't have one for the Makai yet
    Yeah, the maker for Supra is Outer Armor. If I did a lot of trailering, I'd definitely get an Evolution cover but you'd be looking at a fall shipment with Corey's backlog.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

a thousand miles I'd have the boat wrapped prior to. I did 1800 miles from idaho to wisconsin and back to utah and wrapped it each time.

I know there's not much difference in 20 miles to the ramp and 1000 miles to a new home but sure gave me peace of mind to have it all snugged up.
    the cover I did from idaho to wi was a different wrap that I was careful to remove and used it as a winter storage cover for 3 years to keep the dust off it in the warehouse I stored it in.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Surgical_ass View Post
    The cover it has ratchets in the back. Are there side straps as well? The pictures dont show any. How well do these types of covers travel? Should I still be thinking about Saran wrapping before the cover goes on?
    Have you been on the 2019s? I don't know if your deal is inked yet but I would definitely urge you to go with the 19s over an 18 if you can. Resale might be a bit better, hopefully longer til the next update, and I think the Wet Sounds system, vinyl, dash, etc. are all worthwhile upgrades.

Anyway, there is only one ratchet point (in back) on the factory covers. There's a front strap (goes through winch on bow), and rear straps on the corners of the stern. Stern ones are really important to get tight to pull tension from there to the hang tyte and ensure rain slides off and doesn't puddle.

There are strap buckles on the side, right under the tower, but those are just to connect the circumferential strap the ratchet tightens.
    --
    2019 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0520 View Post
    Have you been on the 2019s? I don't know if your deal is inked yet but I would definitely urge you to go with the 19s over an 18 if you can. Resale might be a bit better, hopefully longer til the next update, and I think the Wet Sounds system, vinyl, dash, etc. are all worthwhile upgrades.

Anyway, there is only one ratchet point (in back) on the factory covers. There's a front strap (goes through winch on bow), and rear straps on the corners of the stern. Stern ones are really important to get tight to pull tension from there to the hang tyte and ensure rain slides off and doesn't puddle.

There are strap buckles on the side, right under the tower, but those are just to connect the circumferential strap the ratchet tightens.
    Ive thought about holding out for a '19. We initially thought we would be ordering a Craz at the end of the year but with the deal we got on the '18 it was hard to walk away from a bigger boat with more upgrades than we initially planned for less money. I'm planning on adding wetsounds soon. Thanks for the insight on the cover these things are all brand new so until I get mine you guys are a huge help!

Ive thought about holding out for a '19. We initially thought we would be ordering a Craz at the end of the year but with the deal we got on the '18 it was hard to walk away from a bigger boat with more upgrades than we initially planned for less money. I'm planning on adding wetsounds soon. Thanks for the insight on the cover these things are all brand new so until I get mine you guys are a huge help!
    True story! Out lake limit around here is 22, so that decision was pretty much made for us haha.
    --
    2019 Craz

Who measures the boat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

It only takes one jerk neighbor to search it out, some people have nothing else better to do...
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315

Quote Originally Posted by schwan View Post
    It only takes one jerk neighbor to search it out, some people have nothing else better to do...
    Do you have any pictures of your goofy (or regular) wake? That's about the same amount of weight I plan on running

Do you have any pictures of your goofy (or regular) wake? That's about the same amount of weight I plan on running
    Don't have any on this phone yet, but this weight has been awesome. Could use even more honestly. I put most of the lead up front under the observers seat/helm.
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Who measures the boat?

No need, it’s right on the registration

--
    2019 Craz