Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sled491 Guest

My 4 car garage is attatched with heat set at 70 , my detatched garage is only a 2 car and no heat

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    My 4 car garage is attatched with heat set at 70 , my detatched garage is only a 2 car and no heat
    Please tell me you winter-store the Outback in the heated garage. I remember you saying something about winterizing. Is that just precautionary?
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Sled491 Guest

Of course in the heated garage, and yes winterizing is just precautionary for me. Better safe than sorry.

Cool

4Car attached and 2 car dettatched. Nice!!! I have 2 car attached no heat barely enough room for the Moomba Puller aka mommas truck. Boat has to stay outside in the backyard tarped out beside the kids IGLOO we are building from the huge pile of snow from shoveling the deck. Gotta make sure its big enough for me as Xmas seasons here and might need a place to sleep if i come home having a couple to many wobbly pops and start snoring again. HAHA

Sled491 Guest

Actually I thought everyone from Calgary to Edmonton and north automatically had igloos in the back yard 10 months of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    Here's my racks for boards and ski's.

Nothing more than 2X4's and pvc pipe...

Ed,
    When you get a chance can I continue to bother you with the measurement on the lenth of pipe cuts and Hole saw holes?
    I've got the supplies sitting on my garage floor and wanted to take some of the guesswork out of it............I"m lazy

Going to be hanging skiis, wakeboards, and surfboards much like you've got here in the pic!

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Awesome - just what I was looking for. Thanks a bunch!

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

I hope you know we expect pics of the finished product.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

i copied you idea ed and it turned out great i have different spacings cause the bindings on my wakeboards needed more width so they don't hit the board on top of it. holds 3 wakeboards my snowboard set of skis and my surf board i'll take a pic and post for you guys to see my copy cat work. thanks for the great and cheap board rack idea!
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664

a few pics of my board racks in the garage
    Attached Images Attached Images
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664