View Poll Results: to koozie or not to koozie

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, I'm in for the best mod for any Moomba

18 90.00%
  • no love for my beer, I drink them fast enough they don't get cold.

2 10.00%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: can Koozie buy

Default can Koozie buy

first off, thanks to Dusty/Kyle for getting me all the info on this. I had planned on doing one last year but with the move and new job, just didn't happen. I have the time now and with all the new members I have seen join, it's about time they add the #1 accessory needed for every new Moomba.... new koozies...

thought I'd throw this out there to see if there is any interest first and then start putting together the actual screenprint and order. the poll is set up just as a yes/no.

I have received the image files from Dusty for the last purchase that had the skiing roo on one side and Supra on the other side. I am interested as well to know if we want to keep them the same or possibly a Moomba only koozie with the roo/logo on one side and possibly the boat names on the other?

only allowed 4 colors. I see a lot of people commenting on green, pink should be a given as I would bet that's the least stolen color on your boat but as far as the other 2, possibly blue/red to keep it basic?

I'll keep this up for a week or so and from there, figure out how many are interested and what we can look at for price and qty. I thought keeping it at a $20/shipped and then going from there as to how many that will buy each person would be the simplest.

Keep in mind these are the collapsable foam koozies, NOT suction. That's Ian's group buy
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I definitely have love for my beer so I can't in good conscience use your "no" vote the way that its stated...

Seriously, I picked up 4 last year on Ian's group buy so I'm all set for at least a few more yrs when those all get lost.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

We are in for 2-4.
    2014 Mondo

to clarify, last time this was done, iirc it was around 1dozen for the $20 or something like that. it was a lot of koozies

I am in, and would vote for Moomba only. I love the Roo and also liked the outline of the boat that Ian used last year.
    Jeff

2012 Outback V

I will be in on these every time they are posted!!!
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Had to Vote no. The foam coozies are a bust on my boat. As a matter a fact I should gather them all up and mail them to someone who wants them.

Now the ones with the Suction Cups, we bought the most of any member other then Ian who ordered them, as we game them out to everyone who came to the house boat.

Even at that point I think I have at least a dozen still in the box LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

foam koozies a bust? man, first thing I hand someone on my boat that opens a drink. I like the suction ones but they don't fit in the cupholders easy and I'm not a big fan of sticking them all over the boat. guess it's the ocd in me.

1. I'm in for four
    2. Moomba only - has to have the Roo!
    3. I'd prefer four different colors
    4. No suction cups
    5. One of them HAS to be red
    6. One should be yellow for us that have older Moombas
    7. What's a "Supra"
    Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

Eric.

I think Scott mentioned above he was going to run the order in a similar manner to the way we ran it a couple years ago ....

You pay $20, 40, 60 ( i guess whatever you want) ... $20 increments.

For $20 bucks you are pretty much guaranteed 10 coozies. I think we were able to send out close to 15 for each $20 order. It will vary based on how many total orders there are because there are price breaks based on total quantity (and possibly colors of each quantity)

Yea Mike, get outta here with a bust. You are talking crazy. LOL. It's a coozie .. that fits a can ... that has Moomba on it ... at 50 cents a piece. I still use the same ones we ordered a few years back.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded