Default 2006 LSV high pitch sound coming from prop area

Driving the boat this afternoon for 10 mins consistently at 25 mph.
    Suddenly with no real change in power - there was a high pitched "squeal" coming from beneath the boat - basically coming from the prop drive.
    But adjusting the speed of the boat downward - the noise went away.
    The noise never starts right away - it takes at least 5 to 10 mins at 25 mph+ to trigger the sound.
    If I immediately tried to increase the boat speed - the noise would start again.

Any idea what could be the problem?
    Moomba 2006 LSV

If it's underneath you have to look at your shaft seal, your strut bushing and your prop. I would also check the drive shaft coupler bolts to make sure they are tight. May as well check your alignment anyway while you are in there.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Do you only get this every once in a while or every time out? We have put about 10 hours on ours this season and have heard it twice, very short and loud. Wonder if same sound.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick232 View Post
    Do you only get this every once in a while or every time out? We have put about 10 hours on ours this season and have heard it twice, very short and loud. Wonder if same sound.
    The noise happens randomly - maybe once a day (only after motoring with a consistent speed over 20 mph)
    Moomba 2006 LSV