Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Me and Al tried that last summer but his boat wasn't weighted like it needed but I'm sure we can get Brian out with us and me and Al can set up our boats and get that done.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Me and Al tried that last summer but his boat wasn't weighted like it needed but I'm sure we can get Brian out with us and me and Al can set up our boats and get that done.
    Mike, I don't think I had any of my ballast full at that point. That was a spur of the moment thing, and we weren't nearly close enough. We'll have to try that for real this summer - I'm sure Keenan will be able to stay on it as long as we can stay in formation. And I'd like to give it a go as well.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

I have some extra sacks you can fill to get the wake slightly bigger if need be.
    Nate

I just got hooked up with a full Exile system, am I allowed to play now??
    Based on reading all the component lists from you guys I guess I need to call Brian and expand on what I have.

Oh wait, I already called him!!!

@OutbackV. You can play too! haha! These guys will go nuts when they see your setup. Post up some picsssssssssssss.

@ED - the quad core rendering is amazing in SW011

I gotta say you guys in the pnw are very lucky to have Exile so close.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Moombadaze,
    Im about as far from them as anybody could possibly get and still be in the US
    All you need is UPS!!!
    Brian,
    Still having problems with pics, if you stillhave them you can post them if you want

Outback V is down in Florida land.... So, ya, it's a bit of a drive for him.

The install job he's been working on is pretty damn first class. He's a big league 20 year experience installer. We'll have to figure out you fabrication pics... These guys would definitely enjoy.

Brian
    Exile Audio

I picked by boat up Friday from Exile and this is what I found...

I am impressed with the quality of work and attention to detail that Brett has when he is creating these enclosures. Top notch work.

This thing hits hard, it can set off car alarms.
    Nate

Looks like you have had a couple big sub setups in and out of there. Gotta be at the top now. That thing is HUGE!!! I'm blown away by the size.

off topic .. I saw the integrated bow sac in your in your tag. is that in the side bow cushions? Did you buy it or make it? I would love something like that but haven't seen it before with the playpen .. back on topic. That thing is MASSIVE and prob works as ballast itself!!
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded