Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by you da man View Post
    Nope, it has Roswell all over it and shipped in a Roswell box with a big "R" etched on the racks
    I stand corrected! I thought I read somewhere that the new racks were Titan; guess not!
    2013 Outback V

After talking to my dealer to today, looks likes these board racks are $1200. If anyone has any other sugestions on where to get the new racks at please let me know. $1200 is over my budget.

Thats pretty much how things go with Rosswell. There stuff is nice but they're way out of control price wise imo. They do have awsome customer service in my experiance with them though.
    06 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by Rtmathew15 View Post
    After talking to my dealer to today, looks likes these board racks are $1200. If anyone has any other sugestions on where to get the new racks at please let me know. $1200 is over my budget.
    How about this lower cost alternative:

http://www.wakeair.com/swivelboardrack.aspx

$320/side and it says clamps are available to fit the oval crossbars on Moomba/Supra towers.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    How about this lower cost alternative:

$320/side and it says clamps are available to fit the oval crossbars on Moomba/Supra towers.
    Good find! I'd like to see what they look like on a tublar tower.
    2013 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by byronkoz View Post
    Thats pretty much how things go with Rosswell. There stuff is nice but they're way out of control price wise imo. They do have awsome customer service in my experiance with them though.
    Not true. The dealer is going through Skiers Choice not Roswell. Roswell is selling the racks to Skiers Choice for a price. Skiers Choice offers the racks as an option to new purchases or custom orders for $695 (so you know cost is well below $695 in order for Skiers Choice to make a profit). As customers if we want these racks after the purchase the dealer cost is even more than the $695 price so that's where the inflated price comes in at over $1000.

I second the Wake Air swivel Board racks. That is what I have on my boat and I love them! I paid $320.00 each. So $740.00 and shipping was free. They have a push button instead of a removable pin to make them spin. They also spin 360 degrees.

Attached Images Attached Images
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Malibu VLX 21 - SOLD
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by stretch55 View Post
    I second the Wake Air swivel Board racks. That is what I have on my boat and I love them! I paid $320.00 each. So $740.00 and shipping was free. They have a push button instead of a removable pin to make them spin. They also spin 360 degrees.

Do you ever have a problem with them shifting around or moving on you? That is the only negitive I have heard about these racks.

I haven't yet. Bear in mind that these are only 2 months old and have only seen the water 3 or 4 times. But they do not shake or rattle with boards in them "as of yet". Personally IMO even if they do start to do that in 2 or 3 seasons they still only cost $720 vs $1200+...
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Malibu VLX 21 - SOLD
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD

Default Wow

Quote Originally Posted by LyndonH Dubai View Post
    i would love to find out how much these do cost.
    im in dubai, does anyone know of a local dealer out here, or the best place to try and buy moomba accessories?
    does anyone also know if any other cheaper board racks fit the moomba tower?
    ive got two standard board racks, but they have been worn by the sea salt and also slightly bent so i cannot fit boards into them sometimes?
    any one had this problem and had them dipped or altered etc?
    any ideas?
    the previous owner took great care of the boat, but not so much care of the racks and tower!!
    WOW, Dubai...I don't remember many lakes in the United Arab Emirates. I was there and Abu Dhabi several years ago. Did you buy your boat over there or have it shipped? I could take a job there right now if I wanted, but what would I do with my boat. Ski in the Persian Gulf. I don't know about that. It is a beautiful city though.
    '09 OBV