Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Allright. I'm ready to puke now. Both of those colors are nice, but together? You guys are colorblind! In 1976 there was guy that ordered a '76 Eldorado convertible midnight blue with a green leather interior. When he saw it he wouldn't take delivery even though he'd have to forfeit the down payment. My Dad asked the dealer what they were going to do with the car. The guy said, "What else can we do? We're gonna paint it green!"

Kudos to Ed for looking at a little sample and picking out these magnificent colors. I'm sure they'll be using Martha in the brochures.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Ed,

Beautiful boat! Can't wait to read your post after taking her out for the first time.

Do you have any speacial plans for the maiden voyage? Candles, wine, soft music?

Naw, I'm guessing it'll be your favorite surfboards, a cooler full of ice cold Yeugling, and some gold old rock & roll!

CONGRATS!

Also, my thanks to SC for this awesome post and to all the great people that build these great boats.

Ed,

Your baby is almost on its way home. That is a great looking boat and a much better color then the green.

I would like to say thank you to the whole SC team on the love and care you take in building such a great boat. It shows that everyone takes pride in their work by the product you produce. This is a great thread on how the Moomba is built from start to finish.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Allright. I'm ready to puke now. Both of those colors are nice, but together? You guys are colorblind!
    I kind of like it! It reminds me of my old BMX Mongoose bicycle.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ncarrera View Post
    Please let me introduce the deck crew that will be delivering Martha and sending her to the Lake Test crew for her first ride on the water.

Left to right:
    Jacob Dudley, Andy Gordon, Karen Flaska, Team Leader Pam Owens (FYI has to deal with Gene Owens) and Jason Holland.

(Take notice of the Moomba Maniac shirts)

Keep a watch out....Martha will be sprouting her tower soon!

all i know is the guy on the far left is the sexiest Moomba Maniac there is! haha!

that lime green and blue is sick!!!!! my lsv now is all orange and i love it, but after seeing the lime green and blue, i might have to reconsider upgrading

Default The stork is coming soon

stay tuned!!!!
    Natalie Carrera
    Skiers Choice

There is a link to this thread from an article about the new site in waterski mag and other places. Exciting times for Skier's Choice and EdG and baby Martha.

For those interested in the continuing saga of Ed and Martha, please visit "Where in the world is baby Martha?" here: https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=6870
    Last edited by kaneboats; 10-23-2008 at 01:32 PM.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Thats just nice! Very Nice. Great looking boat! many fun hours to come!

Looks like I'll be staying on I-Drive Jan 15-18 for SHOT Show... same time as Surf expo across the street..

Assuming pleasant weather, I would love to bum a surf wave off ol martha!

Congrats and hope you have a great weekend breaking her in!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Thread ressurection...

This is definitely one of the best threads on this board. From what I can tell it took between 3 and 4 weeks from start to delivery. For some reason I can not see any of EdG's posts in this thread other than ones that were quoted.

When I place my order I am going to try and get them to do the same thing for me. I have an ace up my sleeve that may help me out if they are short staffed when my boat is being constructed.