Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The new boat

Quote Originally Posted by Boatdrinks797 View Post
    Well, I didn't see that one coming...So, I guess that gives you the right for a cheap shot at the Northy. My wife is from Dickinson too and we get back there a couple times a year. I grew up in Bismarck, but have never been on Sakakawea. We got a cabin out by Detroit Lakes, MN so I never haul the boat out that way.
    I was actually born in Williston, then my parents moved us to Mandan, then to Dickinson for K-4 then the divorce so it was Bismark, then back with my dad in 5th grade in Dickinson, then to Killdeer in 8th grade, then off to Brainerd MN in 10th, then to Fargo to stay with my mom, then graduation & my dad took a transfer to come to Denver so I went with him & decided I would never move again. We have family in Bismark & Dickinson. I spent my teen summers partying at Detroit Lakes, did the Sex on the Beach thing. My brothers girlfriends family had a cabin on Strawberry Lake I think it was? My dad rented a house right on Gilbert Lake when we were in Brainerd, those were some good times too.

Hey! Born in Dickinson here. My folk still summer on Saca-something when it is not drained dry for barges. They are on the Watford City side, north and slightly east. I love the state but not sure I want to go back since oil. I hear it has changed a lot. I went back to chase pheasants for many year but have missed the last two.

These are not rough water boats. The big lake can get pretty sporty. Have fun.
    Naked red and white 2005 Moomba LSV
    Teaching my kids to Ride, Shoot Strait and Tell the Truth

small world. I love Brainerd. Spent about 20 summers in a row on Pelican Lake. Family had a cabin on it years ago. Great aunts and uncles still own on the lake. Took a 2 week vacation last summer, towed the moomba, rented a house and chilled on it again. Gull and Whitefish Chain are pretty nice too!
    Did the whole DL thing a time or 2 as well. Nice party scene during the summers when I was young and dumb. Had a great time tho. I think I still have a Zorbaz cup laying around

Cheers

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Looked at the same boat in Austin a couple weeks ago... She was a total rat though so I passed. Picking up my 00 Mobius tomorrow!!!

Did someone say Zorbaz?!?! Now you got me jonesing for their pizza and a blood mary! Our cabin is pretty close to Pelican Lake. What part of MT are you in? I seem to be spending a lot of time their lately. On my way to Billings right now and delayed in SEATAC. I make it out to Great Falls and Kalispell pretty routinely too.
    2013 Mobius LSV
    2004 Centurion T5

Default The new boat

Quote Originally Posted by baddogz28 View Post
    Looked at the same boat in Austin a couple weeks ago... She was a total rat though so I passed. Picking up my 00 Mobius tomorrow!!!
    From Texas? Be sure to bring that bad boy down to the Moomba/Supra Jame in August

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Did someone say Zorbaz?!?! Now you got me jonesing for their pizza and a blood mary! Our cabin is pretty close to Pelican Lake. What part of MT are you in? I seem to be spending a lot of time their lately. On my way to Billings right now and delayed in SEATAC. I make it out to Great Falls and Kalispell pretty routinely too.
    In Billings. What do you do that brings you out to Big Sky Country routinely?

2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

I'm an independent clinical research consultant for big/little pharma. I'm currently holding down a stool at Fiddlers Green though!
    2013 Mobius LSV
    2004 Centurion T5

I'm an independent clinical research consultant for big/little pharma. I'm currently holding down a stool at Fiddlers Green though!
    NICE......good food and good beer

2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"