Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0520 View Post
    That’s what my local guy is telling me. $500 doing it that way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ya pulling the glass out is how they do it. Price depends on the type of tine you go with as well.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    Ya pulling the glass out is how they do it. Price depends on the type of tine you go with as well.
    Nice! That seems like the way to do it. Going to clear bra my transom/swim step and will probably have windshield tinted then too. Love the look!

--
    2019 Craz

Man I just ran across this on the Facebook...looks familiar!

Unfortunately we will not be making it out on Conroe Sunday anymore. Eat some crawfish for me.

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Man I just ran across this on the Facebook...looks familiar!

Unfortunately we will not be making it out on Conroe Sunday anymore. Eat some crawfish for me.

Nice! Ya they have it on IG too!

The weather is looking a little tough this weekend but going to do our best. My friend is going to let us use his enclosed storage unit to keep it in when we aren't on the water and over night so that should help.

Will do! We will catch yall next time!
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans

Man that’s looking gorgeous... I’m a little jealous of that raspberry flake.
    If you’re gonna be up in my neck of the trailerhood this weekend, PM me a number, and let’s try to get together. Will from Rinkers said if we’re all dropping in he wants to throw his in too.
    And if you wanna swing that thing by this weekend for some tuning I have my shop open finally! Lol
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    Man that’s looking gorgeous... I’m a little jealous of that raspberry flake.
    If you’re gonna be up in my neck of the trailerhood this weekend, PM me a number, and let’s try to get together. Will from Rinkers said if we’re all dropping in he wants to throw his in too.
    And if you wanna swing that thing by this weekend for some tuning I have my shop open finally! Lol
    Ya definitely!! We picked it up today @ 2 and made it out to Conroe. Got 1.5 hours on it today so that was nice! No pics as it was a bit of a hectic day but man this thing is sweet! Going to hit the water early weather permitting. I’ll hit you up! Rinker’s has a demo day tomorrow so I am sure they will be out and about.

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans

So had a great weekend on the water!! Took delivery on Friday and went straight to the lake for the weekend. The weather held out and we were able to put 16 hours on it. Got the 10 hour break in done and then got to play for 6 hours and man was it fun!! Met up with a few guys, got some good pointers and saw their awesome boats. All in all it was a great weekend. Hopefully I can get some better pics but here is one before I put it away today.

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans

What was the water temp?

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    What was the water temp?

61..... I couldn’t resist, I had to get the first Surf in! A few more pics compliments of Broke Pilot

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans

Hey, be gentle, it was 64 in party cove! Lmao
    Still way too cold.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400