Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I need to shop where you shop. My daughter was complaining about her bindings. She's about a size 8 and weighs about 115 or so. Need to find something. Where did you get closed toe ones?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I need to shop where you shop. My daughter was complaining about her bindings. She's about a size 8 and weighs about 115 or so. Need to find something. Where did you get closed toe ones?
    I kept an eye out on ebay for a few days about a month ago for her size and just jumped on the first ones that were new. It takes some work, but she got nicer bindings for much less than most open toed ones. In general, I try to buy all of my gear in opposite seasons - wake gear in winter - snowboard gear in summer. As an alternative, I'd check out evo outlet and wait for a good code off wake gear:
    http://www.evo.com/outlet-shop/wake/...price-asc.aspx
    -Ryan
    twitter.com/WakeVideos
    2000 Mobius V
    Monster Tower MT2 - 750 rears, GG 1180 center - PP Wakeboard Edition

Teach her to surf and she won't want a wakeboard. My wife rides this:http://www.evo.com/outlet/mashups/hy...mens-2012.aspx her's is a '11 so the board is white and pink but the bindings are the same. She's 5'-4" weight is well under the board rating. Started surfing last summer. Hasn't touched the thing since.
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by muehlcj View Post
    Teach her to surf and she won't want a wakeboard. My wife rides this:http://www.evo.com/outlet/mashups/hy...mens-2012.aspx her's is a '11 so the board is white and pink but the bindings are the same. She's 5'-4" weight is well under the board rating. Started surfing last summer. Hasn't touched the thing since.
    Sorry its a 130cm
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo

thanks for all the input wasn't sure if 125 was too small and believe it would be. I will stick with 130+. She does surf and does it pretty well, but she wants to wakeboard a little more. and my board is just a little big, she can ride it ok but think a smaller board she could control a little better.
    2008 22SSV Worlds

Bought the wife a 135 jade with jinx binding. She likes it allot.
    Chris H.
    2012 Mojo
    Wake Life

WS420sq,4 Rev8's,JL Amps,2-TypeR 12's,6-Interior Kicker, Green/White LED

Quote Originally Posted by muehlcj View Post
    I've never understood the mentality that you can or should only do one thing, whether it is surf or wakeboard or ski or whatever. My daughter will ride the wakeskate, ski, wakeboard and get in a couple surf runs in a typical day on the water. She loves all of it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!