Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Wow, I looked at Thousand Oaks way back when I used to slalom ski. I can’t believe they still have lots available.
    Edit: to be clear, back then I could not afford to live there, lol.
    2016 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    Not much new in Conroe except that neighborhood they’re building on the south loop. Nice area, but it’s quieter the north side by me.
    Look at estates of wedgewood, that’s where I am
    Ever eat at Cedar Lodge? Went there for lunch yesterday. Not bad at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    2008 Moomba Outback DD resurrection

I live in Red Oak Ranch.
    Depending on what you are needing. Thousand Oaks is ok, Lake Windcrest would be nicer. Either of the Sendera’s Lake or Ranch. Lake Creek Forest has a few lots left.
    After being an inner looper for 50 years, I am loving the acreage, I have 5. The wildlife is nice though the impending development will eliminate that too soon.

Personally I would much rather live in Conroe than Lake Houston. Seems like Lake Houston is constantly flooding and it’s just so full of trash and has too many sketchy areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

A pilot buddy of mine lives back there in Thousand Oaks. The lake isn’t very deep and has lots of restrictions. There are some nice places back there, but FM1488 traffic is terrible.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

A pilot buddy of mine lives back there in Thousand Oaks. The lake isn’t very deep and has lots of restrictions. There are some nice places back there, but FM1488 traffic is terrible.
    Though I agree about the traffic. It does appear they enlarging Fish Creek thru to 105/ Lake Conroe. Also 2978 is finally being enlarged.
    I do have a back entrance to Carriage Hills that saves me 6 miles over leaving my front door thru Old Conroe Rd
    I am not a fan of Lake Conroe any more than Lake Houston. They will do in an emergency but I like rock bottom and clearer water.

No I still haven’t eaten there... we’ve been meaning to, I’m just never home.
    Fish creek is infuriating. Lol the speed limit is ridiculous, I’m always worried about getting pulled over. Lol
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

How’s the search going RC?
    Still early in the search process...I start at ExxonMobil on Monday so for now I'll just commute on 99.

Gonna start checking things out in earnest soon...my mom lives in Cypress so ideally we'd move in with her for a bit while we sell our home and start construction.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Still early in the search process...I start at ExxonMobil on Monday so for now I'll just commute on 99.

Gonna start checking things out in earnest soon...my mom lives in Cypress so ideally we'd move in with her for a bit while we sell our home and start construction.
    Nice!! You'll be in my neck of the woods. We are basically cypress as we are at the corner of 99 and 290. Are they doing a lot of hiring over there at Exxon?
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    Nice!! You'll be in my neck of the woods. We are basically cypress as we are at the corner of 99 and 290. Are they doing a lot of hiring over there at Exxon?
    I think they are in a bit of a hiring boom depending on your vertical market or industry niche.

I am a GIS Architect tasked with designing & deploying geospatial applications across the Enterprise. Pipeline & Land are my first priorities, then SCADA, Operations, Business Continuity, EHS&R, and others.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX