Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Default Gunwale Step Pad

Anyone know if these new step pads would fit my rig? Mine is starting show some wear from taking the leap from the dock to the lift and I would like to get something over it. If you know of any suppliers please let me know who to call.14822566993_1c6f6805aa_k.jpg
    2013 Mobius LSV
    2004 Centurion T5

Quote Originally Posted by Boatdrinks797 View Post
    Anyone know if these new step pads would fit my rig? Mine is starting show some wear from taking the leap from the dock to the lift and I would like to get something over it. If you know of any suppliers please let me know who to call.14822566993_1c6f6805aa_k.jpg
    Saw those on the Mojo video and was thinking I would like some myself. I recently bought a SeaDek pad that I cut in a couple pieces and put one on port and one on starboard side gunwales, but forward of the rear lockers as that is where we are stepping on and off mainly. Also, one of the tower arms fell down when my wife was putting down the tower and chipped the gelcoat bad, so wanted to cover up the repair I did on that and prevent another chip.
    06 Mobius LSV, GIII (now with 1100 in the port locker), perfect pass, wakeplate
    Kicker KM10 Sub, dual batteries

I am thinking about these too.

For me I would need to move my rear pop up cleats. I like the idea of remounting them on the sides. I think this will become a winter upgrade for me.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I know the nonskid carpet that matches this gunwhale step pad will not fit in the 13' or 14' mojo due the different shape and length of the 15' boat. I called the dealership to find out since the nonskid carpet looks really cool. I did not think to ask about the gunwhale step pad. Good question. It looks really cool as well. Just by looking at it, I would think you could order it and trim to fit if the pad was too long. And If you had to trim it, it should not affect the Moomba lettering, it would just trim some of the design off the end. I may order it, and if it is too long for my 13' MOJO, I will just trim and apply.
    '13 MOJO
    Exhile:
    4 XM9's, 4 SX65-M, 1 XM30.2
    Fosgate:
    2 10' subs, 1 750-1D amp
    GIII ballast with 750 IBS

You will have to move your pop up cleats to the side of the boat. Good thing the step pad will cover the holes.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Eric, I believe that Seadeck has the pattern from the Roswell boat that will fit the 12's and 13's

http://www.seadek.com/blog/seadek-cu...l-moomba-mojo/
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Quote Originally Posted by Boatdrinks797 View Post
    Jason has the gunwale step pads on his new 2015 LSV.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?25134-Surf-Wake

So, yes, you should be able to order them and they will fit perfectly. Remember that you still need to move your cleats to the side of the gunwale. Good thing the pad will cover the old holes.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Will these fit a 2013 LSV??
    KRiley
    2013 Moomba LSV
    Exile xm9s
    Exile Amps
    Exile sub

Quote Originally Posted by kriley View Post
    Will these fit a 2013 LSV??
    Yes, you just need to move the cleats to the side of the gunwale.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Quote Originally Posted by jstenger View Post
    Yes, you just need to move the cleats to the side of the gunwale.

I guess that means I'm going with the Roswell pads!
    2013 Mobius LSV
    2004 Centurion T5