Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Yobrandon View Post
    I was sold on tint but due to alot of late night water runs, Im not making the change. Whats your experiance moombacraze!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Yobrandon, if you are doing a lot of late night runs it would be hard to see out of. I very rarely ride at night so during day it is great to have the privacy, and it also helps keep the dash area cooler.

Thanks for all the compliments!
    Kurt
    2019 Supra SL 550
    2016 Mojo - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV -Sold

Water's warming up, was 58 on Monday while surfing. full 3mm wet suit goes a long way in Northern Utah waters.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Finally got back on the water this weekend! Way too many hours working on the outside, it was a wreck. Turned from "chalk" white to gloss white, all new graphics and swim platform. It was worth every minute. I got a lot of the vinyl done and hope to finish that by end of summer. Finishing up the large piece of the sundeck this week.

Last edited by 5:00; 06-05-2017 at 10:40 AM.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

That new XLV graphic with the updated Moomba logo looks awesome! Fantastic job!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Looking good 5:00! Very nice work.
    2014 MOJO 345 Surf - Sold
    2005 Mobius LSV, carb - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Yobrandon View Post
    I was sold on tint but due to alot of late night water runs, Im not making the change. Whats your experiance moombacraze!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    I have tint on my window and of course you can't be in the seat and see out of it at night. But that's honestly not an issue because I rarely if ever drive from the seat w/o the bolster up. There's just too much of a chance to encounter a stick or a log floating in the water to risk the more limited view of seated (even in the daylight).

I got myself a set of clear lenses for a pair of oakleys that I didn't wear that much and those are my "night" driving glasses. Just something to keep the wind off my eyes.

You can see my darkness of tint in this pic from last year:
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    That new XLV graphic with the updated Moomba logo looks awesome! Fantastic job!
    Quote Originally Posted by Badfoot View Post
    Looking good 5:00! Very nice work.
    Thanks! It is hard to see but it is Maroon with black outline on the "Moomba" from Domed Numbers. The XLV graphics are black with a maroon outline. I took an existing font and tweaked the crap out of it to my liking, printed and layered on my vinyl cutter. A ton of work. The rest are obviously the Masque font that most don't like but I do. Since we are stripping EVERYTHING from the boat including vinyl we are changing from Black and gray to maroon and lighter gray.
    I wanted to bring it up to date and give it a little edge. I didn't replace the giant Gravity Games logo and I am good with that.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    1,180 in front
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

a few shots from our Lake Powell trip. This was a high school graduation trip with 25 kids, 5 adults, 2 houseboats, 3 ski boats. We had a blast!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    a few shots from our Lake Powell trip. This was a high school graduation trip with 25 kids, 5 adults, 2 houseboats, 3 ski boats. We had a blast!
    That must have been pretty crazy.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    1,180 in front
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

So we use our boat for some cool and unique things in Portland. On Saturday, we launched the boat and headed over to downtown Portland. We got in some foilboarding (crashing), some wakeboarding and some surfing.

Afterwards, we docked the boat on the Portland waterfront and walked over to "cart-lab". It's a sit down restaurant with a full bar and everything, but you order off the menu and the food comes from some of the local food carts. Portland is pretty famous for it's food cart scene, so that was cool to try out. And walking distance from the public dock. It was a little nerve racking to walk away from the boat with $4,500 (retail) worth of boards on the rack... But thankfully nothing happened.
    Getting good use of the overhead rack with the foil board...

After that we got back in the boat and cruised over to Waterfront Park. We drifted along the sea wall and helped ourselves to the featured Concert. Yep, the one and only Sir Mix-a-Lot. I'm an old school hip-hop geek, so I was loving it.

downtown Portland looks pretty cool at night from the water:

Last edited by trayson; 06-05-2017 at 01:39 PM.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com