Default has anyone had multiple spider cracks all around the window in gel coat?

Curious, just taking my boat out of storage for its third year....I have multiple 5 inch spider cracks connecting to my window ....their are located on both sides of the window....is this normal? between my other 3 boats I have owned, I have only had 1 small 1/2 inch crack... dealer fixed one last year which is normal....... it came back with multiple other ones...

warranty probably doesn't cover this either right?
    2013 not a Moomba

Quote Originally Posted by Brayden View Post
    Curious, just taking my boat out of storage for its third year....I have multiple 5 inch spider cracks connecting to my window ....their are located on both sides of the window....is this normal? between my other 3 boats I have owned, I have only had 1 small 1/2 inch crack... dealer fixed one last year which is normal....... it came back with multiple other ones...

warranty probably doesn't cover this either right?
    I havn't seen that before.

Sounds like the dealer fixed one same place last year? I would say that is covered.

As for are they all covered? IDK for sure but if its related to the build of the boat such as factory cuts, screws, mounts then your best option is have the dealer contact SC.

SC has never let me down with a warranty issue.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

perfect....i'm hoping...thanks
    2013 not a Moomba