Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    ZIPPER EFFECT, been a victim myself manytimes.
    I dont believe you Mr 3rd LSV owner....
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

...just gut the whole stock ballast and start fresh. you will be amazed at the speed increase of going to the larger tsunami 1200 pumps...
    That is what I was (Zippppppp!!!!) thinking.

• But HOW do you get to these pumps? They sure seem buried, any suggestions?

And are you (Moombadaze) still boarding in Florida?

Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I dont believe you Mr 3rd LSV owner....
    thats why its the ZIPPER EFFECT and not zipper effect. sometimes it just adds up to a whole new boat
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

thats why its the ZIPPER EFFECT and not zipper effect. sometimes it just adds up to a whole new boat
    You trying to say i got the ZIPPER EFFECT as well? I upgraded the stereo 3xs, upgraded my ballast 3xs, then last year i gutted most of the ballast and redid it.

Now i sold the entire boat and looking for a new bigger one..that i can add a new stereo two and upgrade ballast in? LOL
    [COLOR="#696969"]

You trying to say i got the ZIPPER EFFECT as well? I upgraded the stereo 3xs, upgraded my ballast 3xs, then last year i gutted most of the ballast and redid it.

Now i sold the entire boat and looking for a new bigger one..that i can add a new stereo two and upgrade ballast in? LOL

That would be a "ZEPC" (Zipper Effect Poster Child)

Are you going to be boat shopping at the AWS evening with the stars? I am stoked to see everything all in one spot. Sticking with a SkiersChoice product, haha? I know you have now spent some time in both the Supra SA and the Moomba Mojo.

It is going to be interesting to see what you end up with. The new 2013 LSV really impressed me and I think you should get Greg to take you out for a demo. With that said the MB and Axis boats are now in the same price range as the LSV and Mojo. You have lots of options. The good news for me is that they all need just a little more ballast.

Quote Originally Posted by spencerwm View Post
    With that said the MB and Axis boats are now in the same price range as the LSV and Mojo.
    Maybe . . . .

Gotta make sure you're comparing "apples-to-apples" as I'm sure Mike will do. MB likes to advertise the price of their boat w/out a trailer. Add in a dual axle and soon you're priced thousands above the LSV. I don't believe that I've ever read about or have seen an Axis with a good surf wave.

Quote Originally Posted by spencerwm View Post
    Are you going to be boat shopping at the AWS evening with the stars? I am stoked to see everything all in one spot. Sticking with a SkiersChoice product, haha? I know you have now spent some time in both the Supra SA and the Moomba Mojo.

It is going to be interesting to see what you end up with. The new 2013 LSV really impressed me and I think you should get Greg to take you out for a demo. With that said the MB and Axis boats are now in the same price range as the LSV and Mojo. You have lots of options. The good news for me is that they all need just a little more ballast.
    I of course will be at Evening with the Stars,

2013 LSV in my future? No it wont be. I sold mine because i wanted a bigger boat, the 2013 LSV is an impressive boat and i think i would love it but it would be the same hull, and same size as my last one so i dont see a need to upgrade to that.

2013 Mojo i was very impressed with it. Its on the short list for sure.

Axis could be in the running if the prices are right but the Axis is pure Wake Board boat, i have talked to a few people who swear its a legit Surfboat but then i dont think they have been in a Legit Surfboat to compare it too LOL.

MB is on the list, they have some legit surf waves for sure. My biggest concern with it isResale on its weak. Canadians dont know the boat and its really a West Coast Boat company. They really dont have a 22, they have almost, or little over and i am not sure i want to step up to a 23ft boat yet. Mainly because theres not a true 23ft that i really like enough to frop 70+ on right now. Maybe my next boat IDK lol.

Spence if you were at your office once in a while you might have more inside info on my serious choice of boats LOL. Your never there when i drop by on Mondays or Tuesdays LOL. Maybe ill get time to stop by this week if your going to be in. I got some Ballst info, and dirt to drop on your desk to see what you think about it.

Ohh yea, Will i be Buying a boat at Evening with The Stars, possibly but if i did i seriously doubt they will have it on the floor as they only have 2013 LSV in the showrooms. I dont think they even have much 2013 Supra stock except the SA and its always an option but there a few things theirs has or doesnt have that would break the deal pretty easy for me.

Ill stop by we can chat in person, besides need to run some ideas by you for next season LOL
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Eric, to get to the pumps and all, just start yanking on stuff. If you are going to replace it all, don't worry about damaging the stuff, just don't damage the rest of the boat.

As for the aerator pumps being in expensive, this is true, but by the time you buy twice as many, and all that additional hose, the reversible pumps are almost the same price. The other benefit is the packaging. If you switch to 3 fill pumps, they have to all fit down in the bilge, below the waterline, which is pretty cramped. The reversible ones can be mounted anywhere, and there are less new hoses to run. However, if they run dry, that can burn up, so they either need timers, or close attention paid to them when running.

Also, it looks like you have the old school sacs with the waterbed fittings. I would not even consider keeping those and buy some new Fly-High Pro-X sacs and new style fittings. That in itself would account for some increase is fill times.

lol, pretty close here. upgraded/redid ballast about 4 times. stereo upgraded 1 time. added on 1 time and redid/cleaned up 1 time. Then New boat.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart