Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post
    PTM Clampers for the win. My buddy's G has the Triton style and they block the view of picking people up big time and I dont like how they hold the boards.
    Yup after being on the Supras and using the PTMs, I’m a huge fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    --
    2019 Craz

Id love to get PTMs but I'm capping myself on the price of them. So its down to the standard racks or tritons or standard with catching one heck of a sell on PTMs later on down the road which probably wont happen till a bungee pops me in the face again.

I've had bungees and I'm not trading in my Supra with bungees and going with clamping racks. The bungee is inconvenient and annoying. You have to wrap it around the rack when not in use which means you have to unwrap it before you put a board in the rack. You need to wrap the bungee around the racks again when you remove a board or the bungees hand down into the boat. If you have two boards in the rack, it takes some leverage and standing on seats to wrap the bungee around the two boards. I'm not a fan of the bungee at all.
    2020 Supra SE 450

Was just looking at a pic of a Supra with the upper & lower PTMs, looked pretty cool. Big coin on that option.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

I'd be happy to sell someone my set of PTMs.
    2019 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    I'd be happy to sell someone my set of PTMs.
    There was a set on Facebook too. Are the uppers fixed (no swivel)?

2018 Supra SL400

I was told the reason Nautique uses the tritons is they are essentially a locking rack. The Mastercraft (not sure the rack brand) and the PTM clamp but don’t technically lock the board in. Just something I have been told I have very minimal experience, but I have used both and never had a board come loose.

I’m really leaning away from autowake, but I know it would help resale. Is autowake able to be added on after the boat is completed?

Default 2020 Site is Live

I figured Roswell makes towers for the correct craft family of Nautique, centurion and Supreme and use the Roswell Triton racks.

PTM makes the FXONE tower for Supra and uses PTM racks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    There was a set on Facebook too. Are the uppers fixed (no swivel)?

The Uppers also swivel, but you have to get the specific upper mounts for the tower. The lowers will not align properly in the slots. You can look at mine next time as I have both PTM and Triton.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    I’m really leaning away from autowake, but I know it would help resale. Is autowake able to be added on after the boat is completed?

I have been told its really difficult to add autowake after the fact. A lot of sensors and wiring involved.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold