Default Hyperlite CoeX 4.4

Anybody know anything about this board? I'm looking for something more challenging for my kids than the Venture that I will continue on. I've seen a couple for sale and would appreciate any input. Thanks.

Default P5 fits your needs

I'm selling a phase5 icon that collects dust now since I upgraded to a carbon drew. Great for kids and small adults under 160lbs. Would be lightning fast compared to any wakeboard company surfboard. I have pics and a steal of a price on centurioncrew.com in the classified section, $165+. Someone posted a few days ago but I can email them that they have 24hrs. I think my broadcast 4.9 is sold.

If your kids are less than 100lbs, the phase5 scamp is a steal at $200 for the performace the kids get. My daughter is 96lbs and freerides the scamp/icon/drew c fine

Once you get out of the wakeboard company boards you'll never go back.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sailing217; 06-16-2010 at 07:46 PM. Reason: add pictures of boards

Quote Originally Posted by sailing217 View Post
    I'm selling a phase5 icon that collects dust now since I upgraded to a carbon drew. Great for kids and small adults under 160lbs. Would be lightning fast compared to any wakeboard company surfboard. I have pics and a steal of a price on centurioncrew.com in the classified section, $165+. Someone posted a few days ago but I can email them that they have 24hrs. I think my broadcast 4.9 is sold.

If your kids are less than 100lbs, the phase5 scamp is a steal at $200 for the performace the kids get. My daughter is 96lbs and freerides the scamp/icon/drew c fine

Once you get out of the wakeboard company boards you'll never go back.
    Let me know if it's still available. I can't get to the classifieds over there without joining. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Waynes345 View Post
    Anybody know anything about this board? I'm looking for something more challenging for my kids than the Venture that I will continue on. I've seen a couple for sale and would appreciate any input. Thanks.
    My son started surfing on that board when he was about 10. It's a good board for kids and lighter women but it's a slow and heavy compared to surfboard construction type boards. We kept it and use it to teach kids and lighter adults.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV