Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    I am wearing a CTI Custom. Your orthopedic surgeon may be able to write you a prescription for it or another brand. My insurance covered mine.
    oh nice, i always thought it would be an out of pocket expense. never thought about asking the surgeon for a prescription. thanks for the tip!
    2021 Mojo
    2019 Chaparral 21 H2O Sport (sold)

Speaking or braces and insurance....I had my surgery in 2006 so it’s been a minute. I still need to wear a brace but my old one is so worn out. Think I could still talk to insurance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by eder10986 View Post
    Speaking or braces and insurance....I had my surgery in 2006 so it’s been a minute. I still need to wear a brace but my old one is so worn out. Think I could still talk to insurance?

Not totally sure. Do you still have any follow ups? If not, maybe schedule an appointment and voice your concerns to get 1. You may also want to call your insurance to see if it might be covered. You could also track down the local rep for Ossur or Breg and ask them the best way to go about a brace.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Nah. No follow ups. Thanks for the tips tho!

I swapped a year ago from Hyperlite to Ronix Space Blanket. The Camber rocker was a bit to get use to but loving it so far. Only issue now is my right knee has a tear in the meniscus which will limit my boarding this year unless the water is just glass. Just have to surf more I guess

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    I know most everyone buys these as "Surf" boats now, but anyone still big into wakeboarding? I certainly am as most that know me know. Currently riding a few boards. A Ronix 1 Timebomb, Ronix RXT and the O'Brien SOB. All really nice boards. Just got the Timebomb, rode it today, the board is explosive. The RXT is so smooth and rode my best ever set on it. The SOB is my crossover to go board that I can ride boat or park. Let's keep wakeboarding alive!!
    I've ridden my buddy's Hyperlite Franchise a few times. I liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by RUGER761 View Post
    I swapped a year ago from Hyperlite to Ronix Space Blanket. The Camber rocker was a bit to get use to but loving it so far. Only issue now is my right knee has a tear in the meniscus which will limit my boarding this year unless the water is just glass. Just have to surf more I guess
    Hopefully you get to ride some this season, if not, just take it easy and heal up!

Waterworn, the Franchise is a good board to get your feet wet on
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Temps are coming up! Getting out Thursday to ride. My buddy just picked up a new Riot Bio, I will be on my new One Timebomb. Should be a fun afternoon as my friend can shred.
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155

Lucky you! I’m still going to wait another few weeks before we get out there!

Pics or it didn’t even happen!

Quote Originally Posted by eder10986 View Post
    Lucky you! I’m still going to wait another few weeks before we get out there!

Pics or it didn’t even happen!

I've been riding all winter. I can't upload pics anymore as I don't use Tap-a-talk
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155