Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Mojo Wakeboard wake

Ok there is a TON of talk on here about the Mojo and how to set it up for surfing but nothing for those of us who primarily wakeboard. We need some good info on this boat, like how sensitive is it with side to side weight placement compared to the LSV. How fast do you have to go to get it to clean up empty and weighted. How is it with stock ballast, double stock ballast? Is it steep like a 210 or rampy like an Axis. We need info!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Good point. I am going to bet it is not nearly as sensitive to side to side as the LSV. Just the overall stability-- hard to make it lean very far even with surf weighting. Bet it's an excellent wakeboard wake.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

yeah, Levi (501) posted that they had great responses from competitive riders after towing them behind gsepi's Mojo. search for that. Also, the boys from Diamond Lakes came on the board and posted about how great they thought it was. I believe it's the boat they use for their team riders.

I don't have much video from the wakeboard wake from last season as we focused on surfing, but it was a very nice wake.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    yeah, Levi (501) posted that they had great responses from competitive riders after towing them behind gsepi's Mojo. search for that. Also, the boys from Diamond Lakes came on the board and posted about how great they thought it was. I believe it's the boat they use for their team riders.

I don't have much video from the wakeboard wake from last season as we focused on surfing, but it was a very nice wake.

Diamond Lakes Mojo is good but not stock ballast setup. They had bags done that are similar to Wolfe's setup going up to the batteries but on both sides of the boat. The wake is big and is also steep. If I remember correctly we liked the wakeplate at about 1/4 up keeping the nose pushed down to keep from porpoising (sp??) . Its much better than the LSV in regards to effects of side to side differences.

My buddy's 2013 showed up Friday and we will start working on it soon so we will have some new info on the ballast setup for it. I think right now his plans are stock + 750 at back seat and 1000 triangle sac up front.
    Last edited by tnbrooks01; 03-27-2013 at 02:26 PM.
    Todd
    2017 SUPRA SA450

This video got real blurry when uploaded but it's of the Mojo. It at least shows the rider pulling from the far side and it not affecting the opposite wake too much.

I think it's going to be a lot like the SA with Supra, should be a lot less finicky.

2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by tnbrooks01 View Post
    Diamond Lakes Mojo is good but not stock ballast setup. They had bags done that are similar to Wolfe's setup going up to the batteries but on both sides of the boat. The wake is big and is also steep. If I remember correctly we liked the wakeplate at about 1/4 up keeping the nose pushed down to keep from porpoising (sp??) . Its much better than the LSV in regards to effects of side to side differences.

My buddy's 2013 showed up Friday and we will start working on it soon so we will have some new info on the ballast setup for it. I think right now his plans are stock + 750 at back seat and 1000 triangle sac up front.
    I'd suggest he go right up to the 1,100's. They fit in there no problem. The 650 IBS hides under the seat nice and leaves the bow open for riders. If he feels that he needs more weight up front. he could always use a few of the small sumo blocks to toss around as needed.

Default Mojo Wakeboard wake

I'm curious about what speed it cleans up empty and weighted ect.

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

We're going to put our boat back in the water this weekend and I can try to remember to take some video. Good excuse to play on the water for a bit.

Same here Dave, we hope to be back out and ill see about some WakeBoarding stuff. Last wekeend when Russ wake boarded it wasnt cleaning up very nice but we were opnly doing a short run for him so he didnt care. He just wanted a quick set in.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    I'm curious about what speed it cleans up empty and weighted ect.

Sent from my iPhone
    Last weekend stock ballast full with 4 people in boat @22.7 wakeplate all down at 70ft was good. Wasn't a big wake but was clean. So cold out he didnt want to fall just doing a demo for the marina open house.

Last edited by tnbrooks01; 03-27-2013 at 03:36 PM.
    Todd
    2017 SUPRA SA450