Default Tower speaker-right side only works at loud volume

I have the original tower speakers on my 2015 Moomba Mondo surf edition. The speakers on the right side only play when it is high volume. Any idea what that indicates? My thought is it cannot be a connection, maybe the amplifier. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Moomba Mondo Surf Edition 6.2 L raptor with upgraded ballast (910s in back and 500 in front)

High volume creates the max 3V signal from the Fusion stereo through the RCAs and into the amp.
    If you only get sound during high volume, then the voltage at low volume isn't making it to the amp. You could have a loose connection behind the stereo or at the amp. Does your tower speaker amp have 2 different inputs (front and rear)? Try switching from current to the other input if your connections are good.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

check head unit's balance setting.

Yep.

2015 Moomba Mondo Surf Edition 6.2 L raptor with upgraded ballast (910s in back and 500 in front)

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    check head unit's balance setting.
    Yes. I did. Thanks.

Are the SSTBD side just at a lower level then the port side or there is no audible music and then all of a sudden theres music and its the same level both side?

Try swapping the left and right RCA at the amp and retest.

Are the tower speakers and cabin speakers on completely different volume zones or are the tower speakers and some of the cabin speakers on the same zone? If its got the old fusion 205 media unit, it requires a high/speaker to low/RCA line converter to have that zone 2 RCA for the tower amp and it also requires the cabin speakers to all be wired to an external amp.

Default Tower speaker-right side only works at loud volume

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    Are the SSTBD side just at a lower level then the port side or there is no audible music and then all of a sudden theres music and its the same level both side?

Try swapping the left and right RCA at the amp and retest.

Are the tower speakers and cabin speakers on completely different volume zones or are the tower speakers and some of the cabin speakers on the same zone? If its got the old fusion 205 media unit, it requires a high/speaker to low/RCA line converter to have that zone 2 RCA for the tower amp and it also requires the cabin speakers to all be wired to an external amp.
    Will do this weekend when I get back to the boat. Just odd that when I crank it up really loud it kicks on.

No volume at all in that side until cranked up really loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Wdavid View Post
    Will do this weekend when I get back to the boat. Just odd that when I crank it up really loud it kicks on.

There is no volume at all on that side until it is cranked up really loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    High volume creates the max 3V signal from the Fusion stereo through the RCAs and into the amp.
    If you only get sound during high volume, then the voltage at low volume isn't making it to the amp. You could have a loose connection behind the stereo or at the amp. Does your tower speaker amp have 2 different inputs (front and rear)? Try switching from current to the other input if your connections are good.
    Will do. Thank you