Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I didn't get a camp site. I would need to see if there is someplace we can stay, unless there is room at at someones site.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Got a site, Thanks Newty for covering my 6 on that LOL.

I haven't worked out all my details but my plan is I will arrive Friday early AM, set up camp, my crew will arrive Friday night after they get off work and drive up.

I am more then willing to let anyone come ride the Mojo with Flow, or drink some brews, or what ever lol.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default 2014 NW Moomba/Supra Jam - Early Planning

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Got a site, Thanks Newty for covering my 6 on that LOL.

I haven't worked out all my details but my plan is I will arrive Friday early AM, set up camp, my crew will arrive Friday night after they get off work and drive up.

I am more then willing to let anyone come ride the Mojo with Flow, or drink some brews, or what ever lol.
    Cool I will leave my boat home and come with you. That way I can get ess faced all day, I love being a passenger.

But seriously I did not book a spot for Friday night so I will have to figure that one out. I'm good Saturday and Sunday night though.
    -Jake

I see Dave Matthew's Band is at the Les Schwab Amphitheater in Bend on August 26th if you can go earlier in the week and score tickets to the sold out concert.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    Cool I will leave my boat home and come with you. That way I can get ess faced all day, I love being a passenger.

But seriously I did not book a spot for Friday night so I will have to figure that one out. I'm good Saturday and Sunday night though.

Thats fine with us man. I'm sure someone will have room for 1 on Friday night.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Jake just park the MH in the boat ramp lot. You'd probably get in late Friday anyway right?. Just park and sleep. Good to go first thing in the AM for the morning run. We'll take care of breakfast so you don't have to worry about it!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Hi Guys sorry for the late response. I have to work Labor day weekend. It is the only weekend that my whole company is down and not producing so it makes a perfect time to do some upgrades.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Hey all,

Almost missed this thread. My bad. I talked to Mike a while back and expressed interest. I just grabbed the last tent spot there was A01. We will be there Fri - Mon with boat in tow. Now I just need to get some time with Mike and get the Exile equipment installed
    Derek & Poppy
    2010 Mobius LSV Sandrock/Fossil
    Gravity III ballast, wake plate, Z5, LEDs from Oznium (cup holders, helm, transom)
    Exile SX65M Cabin Speakers w/ Exile XM 15.4
    Exile SXT9Q Tower Speakers w/ Exile XM 30.2
    Exile 12" sub w/ XM12.1
    Exile ZLD MKII

Quote Originally Posted by millerda68 View Post
    Hey all,

Almost missed this thread. My bad. I talked to Mike a while back and expressed interest. I just grabbed the last tent spot there was A01. We will be there Fri - Mon with boat in tow. Now I just need to get some time with Mike and get the Exile equipment installed
    Been meaning to get with you on this. I am busy till after 4th weekend. Then my schedule is opening up.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by millerda68 View Post
    Hey all,

We are in campsite C20 and have Boat Slip #16. We'll be easy to spot as we have the quirky hard sided A-Frame camping trailer.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com