Thread: Gatorstep

Default Gatorstep

Just took delivery of 2018 Mondo. In the process of breaking it in now. Have been really happy with the boat but haven’t really put it to the test yet. I’m sure this has been asked somewhere before but search didn’t pull up much. What is everyone using to keep them clean, specifically the gatorstep floor?

For me, the key is keeping the boat cover on. Overnight at the dock, on the storage rack, on the trailer... Really helps keep it clean.

Other than that, just water works on my floor. spot cleaning with seat cleaner does the trick.
    2022 Supra SL 400 ordered!
    2019 Supra SL 400 passed on for summer fun
    2018 Supra SL 400 Arrived and awesome!
    2014 Axis A20 - Sold to a great family
    1992 Supra Comp T6SM
    1999 Nautique Super Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Byezb View Post
    Just took delivery of 2018 Mondo. In the process of breaking it in now. Have been really happy with the boat but haven’t really put it to the test yet. I’m sure this has been asked somewhere before but search didn’t pull up much. What is everyone using to keep them clean, specifically the gatorstep floor?
    Try this stuff from Hula Boat Care : https://www.hulaboatcare.com/product/rad-clean-protect/

It's made specifically for EVA foam like GatorStep.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

I just scrub my Gatorstep with a dish soap and water mixture when it starts to get dirty. The dealer sold me Spray 9 to spot clean it. I use 303 cleaner and conditioner on the seats. Spotless on the gel coat after each use. About every 3-5 times out I quick wax it with Mother’s Marine quick wax. I used this insulator wax for the initial wax when it was new based on the dealers recommendation. It was ok, but I will probably try Hulu before I put it away this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

Thanks for the feedback. I’ve used the Colinite and 303 products in the past and they’ve worked well. I’ll give the Hulu a try