Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

what's the secret to adding pics? I keep getting error messages
    2016 Moomba Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    I basically said same thing, and asked what the surf tab clip actually is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9g...ew?usp=sharing

the part that is circled is plastic and is what attaches the top of the actuator to the boat. this isn't my boat just a google picture to show what I'm talking about
    2016 Moomba Mojo

If the actuator broke—I would get a new one on warranty. If a little sleeve broke I may just buy a new one?

Sorry to hear of the difficulty. Hope you get

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    If the actuator broke—I would get a new one on warranty. If a little sleeve broke I may just buy a new one?

Sorry to hear of the difficulty. Hope you get

Skier's Choice customer service has been on the ball with this. There might have been some confusion initially but they have agreed to cover the actuator. I wish it was an easy fix but the whole actuator needs to be replaced since it is all one part.
    2016 Moomba Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by loc82 View Post
    Skier's Choice customer service has been on the ball with this. There might have been some confusion initially but they have agreed to cover the actuator. I wish it was an easy fix but the whole actuator needs to be replaced since it is all one part.
    Sure looked to me like its the actuator top mount. Molded. Good deal....

Good news.
    2018 Supra SL400

I just wanted to update everyone on what's going on. Skiers Choice has agreed to cover the bimini top and actuator after some debate. They want the parts back for R&D purposes so they didn't actually validate my claim. They have denied the coverage on the gel coat cracks and are not willing to acknowledge the defects. Although reason states I should be happy to get the two items covered, I'm extremely disappointed in the outcome and the way this has been handled. I'm looking forward to speaking with reps from Skiers Choice at the Chicago Boat Show. I might be in the market for a new boat after this non sense.
    2016 Moomba Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    tend to agree with Dakota.
    dealer fixed some of my gelcoat cracks but some were determined to be due to my use..
    what cracks were fixed and which ones weren't? What was your reason for submitting your warranty claim?
    2016 Moomba Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by stevemarich View Post
    The gelcoat crack is a hard one , I was told gelcoat warranty is only one year , mine is in for a crack that was there before it even hit the water , by the starboard side front cleat going under the window. Haven't heard any news in a month or better , but sometimes no news is good news
    What was the outcome of your claim Steve? It sounds like the same location as mine. starboard side under the window / tower area.
    2016 Moomba Mojo

What was the outcome of your claim Steve? It sounds like the same location as mine. starboard side under the window / tower area.
    I just got the boat back the Friday before Christmas , the dealer did an amazing fix , and as far as I know it was covered under warranty. Didn't pay for anything.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds