Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sometimes you have to speed up to about 14 then slow back down to let the wave develop and keep its shape. The pic above looks like you may be going too slow. I would put the wakeplate 3/4 UP and speed up a bit, then slow back down to around 10.5. Have you checked your speedo?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

That wave is tiny...you need WAY more weight and you need to run wakeplate all the way up or close to it.
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Sometimes you have to speed up to about 14 then slow back down to let the wave develop and keep its shape. The pic above looks like you may be going too slow. I would put the wakeplate 3/4 UP and speed up a bit, then slow back down to around 10.5. Have you checked your speedo?
    Checked the speed right before that run by GPS. Was going 10mph in the pic at least that's what the wife said. Told her to run the wake plate up and down when I was behind the boat any the only time there was any type of wave was in the down position. Still when I drive I can get a bigger wave but when she drives I think she worries more about keeping the boat strait than giving me a good wave, and if I complain too much I won't be in the water at all.
    2008 LSV on the way out
    '17 CRAZ!!! on the way in

Perfect pass (aka... Marriage saver)
    2008 Mobius LSV
    1100#er's in the lockers
    ski locker sac
    IBS
    Johnson reversibles
    3 vent heater (which my family loves)

I get wash in our 2011 LSV on the regular side unless I am really weighted. I've found with my 1100 full in the port locker, 200-300 in the starboard locker, 540 on the floor on the port side, 350 on the back seat, locker full and IBS full I get an awesome wave with the plate all the way up and about 10.5.

That's with just my wife driving.

I was using the 2 350 bags on the back seat and port side but needed another 100 or so to clean up the wash.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

Has anybody tried piggy-backing a bag under the port seats, tied into the port locker bag? I run 1100 in the port locker, ski locker and IBS full. With just a driver, it creates a pretty good wave, but seems like a couple hundred pounds under the port seats would help. But I really don't want anything manual. I love that right now, everything is hidden and automated.
    '19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold

image.jpg

This is 1,000 lb port, 400 lb bag on port seats, 400 lb locker sack filled, 200 lb starboard locker, two people on port side, one at the back and one at observers seat, and the driver. It's a great wave. Comparable to my friend's '14 Nautique G21 with a ramp setting of 3 on the NSS.
    2007 LSV

Oh yeah, plate up all the way, and PP paddlewheel at 11mph. below 11 the pocket gets shorter but wave gets taller. We can run anywhere from 11.3-10 and have a good wave but 11 is the money. I've never GPS checked that but my guess is from a two boat wave surf attempt with my friends G21 GPS I run a bit faster. I think 11 is actually around 10.5-.7
    2007 LSV

2007 LSV 1100 rear, 750 port & 400 center.

http://youtu.be/3m00DsjLfKg?list=LLD...lIsngNg-yS5ZBA
    07 LSV