Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 models...

I feel the same way mike does hence the comments earlier in the thread. I know the SC can surf well as I've seen enough on it, but it needs swell and at the end of the day, it is still a wakeboat that surfs good, not a surf boat that can wakeboard.
    ironically, click on the SC link from the supra main page and count how many wakeboard pics you see and how many surf pics you see under the pics link and read the description. "surf centered" but not a single surf pic. maybe an oversight but still shows where the focus is.

I think mike hit it on the head..

to reply with tater, I agree as well. I'm in my '12 tige less than almost all paid for a mojo and probably less than some in lsv's. proven surf hull. lousy wake hull. but I'm ok with that
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

not trying to start a pricing debate here either. I'm a skiers fan thru and thru as it was my first boat and I hope to be back in one again someday(hence the coozie buy and that everyone who steps on my tige gets handed a moomba coozie-rick just smiled a little ), but they don't have anything that is a "true" surf boat like the z3/z1 or enzo. they were purpose-built surf boats. .

I know that the supra se is going to be way outside my budget but I hope skiers has a successful launch. it looks to be a direct competitor of the g and asr. no secret that the asr release fell on it's arse. lets see a boat that can out surf and out store the g with a wake that is second to none
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius22 View Post
    You realize that Nautique uses bags for ballast right? They're just below the floor where you can't access them if something goes wrong
    And out of sight so they have tons of storage on each side,which is a big deal for are family and friends. Cant wait to see if the SE is going to be similiar,then I will make a decision on what direction to go.
    Last edited by tater; 07-11-2014 at 11:34 PM.
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

Only way they can do that is because they made the boat almost unnaturally huge. I've driven one, it's like driving a tugboat and it's super awesome when you come off plane and water comes flying through the walk thru area of the transom. The wake is great, but you make a lot of sacrifices other places as well. Hopefully the SE is the best of both worlds (Wake and Handling)
    Last edited by Mobius22; 07-11-2014 at 11:38 PM.

Only way they can do that is because they made the boat almost unnaturally huge. I've driven one, it's like driving a tugboat and it's super awesome when you come off plane and water comes flying through the walk thru area of the transom. The wake is great, but you make a lot of sacrifices other places as well. Hopefully the SE is the best of both worlds (Wake and Handling)
    That would be great, I believe it will be close and a leg up on the G if they can make a 5000 + boat to handle well and then add close to 3000 lbs of stock ballast these boats are getting scary heavy stock.
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

Default 2015 models...

Here is a pic of my son with the 2015 Mojo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Here is a pic of my son with the 2015 Mojo.

What a tease drew?

No. Other info hmmm Pic of a hull and trailer
    Last edited by jmvotto; 07-12-2014 at 08:24 AM.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Default 2015 models...

I think you might want to hold on an Axis until you see the new stuff from Moomba. You never know, they could have done exactly what you wanted and you just don't know it yet....
    Well that's good to hear. I am not currently in the market for a new boat and plan on staying in my LSV for the next 5 years but when the time comes to upgrade I would like to know that skiers choice has a product that will meet my needs.

Supra line needs to go towards surfing because that's what the old guys with money like to do and Moomba needs to go with wakeboarding because that's what the young guys without money like to do hahaha!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Well that's good to hear. I am not currently in the market for a new boat and plan on staying in my LSV for the next 5 years but when the time comes to upgrade I would like to know that skiers choice has a product that will meet my needs.

Supra line needs to go towards surfing because that's what the old guys with money like to do and Moomba needs to go with wakeboarding because that's what the young guys without money like to do hahaha!

Sent from my iPhone
    Well said... couldnt agree with you more on that..
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

Default 2015 models...

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    What a tease drew?

No. Other info hmmm Pic of a hull and trailer
    I have plenty of other info. Just not authorized to share. Yet.