Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2009 CWB Zeus bindings deal!

I ordered a pair of these last night. Deal is $105, MSRP is $460, the closest I've seen to that price is $269 and the average seems to be low-to-mid 300's.

http://boardersmall.com/xcart/home.p...ction=0&page=2
    2009 Outback V

Sweet deal. I also score big on Boardersmall on bindings but it was for my girlfriend. Got her a pair of Liquid Force Wing bindings (women's) for $90 (retail $379) and best I found even on ebay was $199. Now I think I'll match her up with a 134cm Liquid Force Trip for $169 I found as well. She's never had her own board and has only wakeboarded a couple times before we met. I think she'll be happy.

That's a great deal on some pretty sweet boots!

What board they gonna ride on?

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Nothing special. A 139 OBrien Natural. I actually got it off craigslist for $100 still wrapped in plastic so I couldnt pass up that deal.
    2009 Outback V

Thanks for the link. After seeing how easy it was for my cousin to get into his CWB hinge bindings, I've been looking for a great deal on some. This will fit the bill. Hopefully now I won't pull the occassional shoulder/back muscle trying to force my way into my bindings.

Quote Originally Posted by aaroncat View Post
    Nothing special. A 139 OBrien Natural. I actually got it off craigslist for $100 still wrapped in plastic so I couldnt pass up that deal.

the natural is more than "nothing special". i've ridden a natural for the past 3 years - best board i've ridden by far. learned backrolls & tantrums on that board. rides super fast, great tracking, and huge pop. this year, i'm going to give my new LF watson a shot, but i won't hesitate to go back to the natural if i don't like the watson.

Thanks for the heads up on the bindings. picked up a pair and a new board to go with, CWB Absolute. New Board, New bindings and a new boat. Things are looking up for the summer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tprkolbas View Post
    the natural is more than "nothing special". i've ridden a natural for the past 3 years - best board i've ridden by far. learned backrolls & tantrums on that board. rides super fast, great tracking, and huge pop. this year, i'm going to give my new LF watson a shot, but i won't hesitate to go back to the natural if i don't like the watson.
    Sweet! I still havent taken it out of the plastic myself. So I guess for $100 it was a steal! Good to know that it will treat me well.
    2009 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by you da man View Post
    Sweet deal. I also score big on Boardersmall on bindings but it was for my girlfriend. Got her a pair of Liquid Force Wing bindings (women's) for $90 (retail $379) and best I found even on ebay was $199. Now I think I'll match her up with a 134cm Liquid Force Trip for $169 I found as well. She's never had her own board and has only wakeboarded a couple times before we met. I think she'll be happy.
    I got my wife the same bindings from there and they are awesome, best $99 bindings I've ever seen. I got her a Jstar Muse from BBB for $50 to go with it. I can't believe how nice the Jstar is, a lot nicer, and lighter then her older Hyperlite Eden.