Default Texting While Driving

Because I care about all of you and your families and this is a family sport I want to pass something on to you. We lost a High School girl from our community in an accident last fall. She was sending a text message and drove off the road. The video here illustrates how fast it can happen. Thanks to Liberty Mutual for bringing to my attention. Please share with your loved ones, especially young drivers.

http://www.gwent.police.uk/leadnews.php?a=2172
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Sled491 Guest

It's just stupid and pisses me off when I see it happen, especialy when its a mother or the same with young ones in the car. Up in Canada in Ontario it is now illegal to operate a cell phone while driving without a hands free device.

As of Feb 1st it will be a $155 fine if your caught, we have had a grace period till then......
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Sled491 Guest

I stand corrected, just going by what I was told when I was home for new years.

just posting the fine, they are going to keep us posted as to how many they hand out as well........its all good, you are right , it has been illegal but they just have not enforced it till feb 1
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Smile

Most of the Provinces are going Hands free as far as i know. Last i heard its only us in Alberta and one other Eastern Province not buying in yet. Just a matter of time i assume.Fine and details of points and or demerits on licences are still being decided.

Thanks for the video link-seen it before and its nice to see it again to remind us all how fast stuff happens.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart