Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Found a 2007 LSV for sale 28k

I used to own a 2006 Supra 21v and sold it 2 years ago because I thought I was moving to a place where the nearest lake was 4 hours so I kinda lost a lot of money on the boat. But I've been looking for a good used boat for the past 6 months and found a great deal on 2007 LSV this morning. I'm putting deposit down tomorrow.. woo hoo. I loved my Supra but hated the play pen, I like being to walk through. I'm looking forward to being a LSV owner. The guy doesn't have an extended warranty but I called my local dealer and they said I could pick up a 3 year warranty through them. I think this is a terrific deal for 28k, I don't think it gets any better than this so I'm buying!!

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/boa/1560908081.html

Congratulations...Looks like you're getting a good deal! I just bought my boat about a month and a half ago and got a great deal on it. I know everybody has heard it already, but NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!
    Ryan & Gemma
    2008 Moomba XLV Gravity Games Edition

Thats awesome, welcome to the club!

Someone will correct this , but don't all SC have a 4 year warranty , lifetime hull which is transferable for a fee? Is this guy the original owner? LOL maybe i should read the fine print.
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

That is a really good deal. I gave $29k for my '07 this last July and thought I was getting a stupendous deal. Make sure it is legit, and jump on that one!!!
    Best Regards,

Jason

2007 Moomba Mobius LSV Sandrock/Black
    EXILE Equipment
    4-XM-7 Tower Speakers
    6-XT-65 Cabin Speakers
    1-Big12 Subwoofer
    Amps--Xi 1500.1, Xi 800.4 and 2--S400.4

Congrats! Sounds like a nice deal.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Nice! Good buy.

I paid $30K for my 06 Mobius XLV Gravity Games Edition with only 65hrs last March. I could'nt pass it up. Plus the guy that sold it to me bought a 6yr all inclusive ski package warranty. I paid $100 to transfer the warranty and its good till 03/12. You just have to keep looking, be patient, and be ready to pull the trigger when you find a steal. Good Luck

That is the key. You better be ready.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Update: The boat checked out nearly perfect today. I put a down payment on it, now I just need to finalize it. The boat didn't have ballast in the rear but had it in the center so I imagine adding it to the rear won't be too hard or costly. I'm not that great of a rider so I may not even need the rear ballast since it has wake plate. Boat was a little dirty so he's going to get it detailed otherwise, this is a great price and the 88 hours matched up to his add. All new tires on the trailer too, score!! The boat has about $1900 in stereo system parts as well, so that added to the value in my opinion. It does need a perko switch and second battery though so that'll be first on my list of things to do after the 100 hour tune-up.

I talked to local dealer today and the engine goes out of warranty March 1 so I'm able to take advantage of purchasing a 3 year full-boat warranty at a lower rate since it's partially still under warranty. $2100 was what they quoted me for the warranty.

I can't wait to bring it home next weekend!!