Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Dog Lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    Lord, not this argument again.

to be totally honest, I hate being in boats where the owners are so paranoid you have to sit on towels so you don't get the upholstery wet, you can't eat whatever you want, whenever you want and everything has to be stowed in it's exact designated location and heaven forbid you spill a little beer on their carpet.

That kind of attitude just pisses me off.

If someone is that anal, why even bother to invite guests.
    It ain't fun for them - they are just putting up with boat owner and want to get off the boat as badly as boat owner wants them to.

A boat is built to have fun in. If my two border collies want to pee in the damn thing, well hey, I can tell by the expression on their face they are having fun doing it.

I just take on of my own rollers and wash the pee out.

You come on my boat, welcome aboard, anything goes and please leave your preperceived rules on the shore.

If you bring your dog, just make sure he ain't getting into my cheese puffs.
    Bahahaha.. Feel better?

I am not "anal" about keeping my boat perfect. I have owned my boat it for 3 seasons and the carpet already needs to be replaced. We eat on the boat every time we are out and I don't care if it gets wet, that's what its designed for.

All I ask is for people to take their shoes off. The marina I keep my boat is not paved so the mud on the bottom of the shoes would kill my carpet in a few days. I would imagine the same thing would happen if I let dogs in my boat.

With that said, I am a HUGE dog lover... Heck I even run an online pet store so this is what I do for a living!!!
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Default Who's dirtier?

When our 100lb lab gets in the boat he is cleaner than my 6 yr old son! When the dog jumps in he doesn't even touch the cushions!
    2004 MOBIUS LSV
    2008 Tacoma

I hear ya T100, my boys are walking tornados! I thought about replacing the carpet in my boat but my wife's comment was "Are you insane!? With 2 small boys there is no point as it would be ruined inside a year!"
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V

My Wawas are perfects for fine tuning wakes...

4 lbs of ballast

3 lbs of ballast

A combined 7 lbs of ballast

Not to hijck the dog thread

1. Nobody in barefeet has ever broken anything laying on the floor
    2. If you're on the boat, you're either my 65 y.o. mom with osteoporosis or you are getting wet sometime, who needs shoes?
    3.My dream is live in shorts and no shoes year round, why not spread the love
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

Me and my wife just got a new puppy. We had been talking about taking her out on the boat. Was gonna hold off for right now due to the water temp dropping pretty fast. I don't want the dog to freeze to death. Hell the water takes my breath away when I jump in right now.
    2006 Mobius LSV

Goose, I'm certainly not pointing any fingers at you.

It just gets my goat with the attitudes some owners have with their boats. Especially the ones that tell people way in advance..."you ain't gonna do such and such on my boat. Here are my rules".

I'd like to know more about your pet store. Heck, we Moomba dog lovers might be able to throw some on-line bizz your way.

You can't advertise here, but I can promote you. PM me with your store web address.

come tomorrow, I'll be away for a few days, but let me know what your doin'.
    Thanks for the offer but no spamming is required.

We mostly sell wireless and in-ground fence systems, bark collars and remote trainers. We are currently expanding to aquarium equipment.

Back to the topic at hand!
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

You think there is much of a market for bark collars for fish?

I've had clown fish that were uncontrolable - I guess throwing a live wire into their tank would teach them some manners.
    HAHA!! I've owned many saltwater fish and so far the biggest bully was the Sohal Tang.

Back on topic? lol

Sometimes ya just gotta hang out and enjoy the sunshine!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Mobius LSV

Talking

Our big time spotter! Busy and relaxed on the Outback!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2014 Centurion Carbon Pro

2004 Ski Nautique 196 LE - SOLD
    2004 Outback DD - SOLD
    1995 Supra TSM6 Comp - SOLD

2017 - 67" Radar Lithium Vapor Pro Build w/ Radar Vapor Boa Bindings

Stay STACKED & Pull HARD!!!