Default Senior Prom 2011

This is our third (and last) son to graduate. The guys looked sharp in tuxedo and girls pretty in their formal dresses, everyone ready this evening to celebrate the end of high school. Total of sixteen kids on their party group. Lewis will be a freshman this fall at Alabama, hoping to swim for the Crimson Tide.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Sharp looking kid there Deerfield.

If I remember the University of Alabama correctly from my times visiting while I was in college at Georgia, he is going to have a heck of a time.

Although, I would have recommended he came to UGA.

Since it looks like his mind is made up, you all better start brushing up on your "Crimson Tideness".... Check out the video below and wait until about 56 second in.... They take this chant very seriously. As a matter of fact, they take Lynyrd Skynyrd VERY seriously. Of all my years following collegiate athletics VERY intensely, there are not more loyal fans than the University of Alabama fans. When they football is a religion in the South, they were mainly talking about Alabama.

Pass on my best wishes to him. It's going to be an awesome next 4-5 years!

ROLL DAMN TIDE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8Nj3WS-IsA
    Last edited by WaterBullDawg1980; 05-21-2011 at 11:53 PM. Reason: cant spul gud
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Cool. Thanks for sharing! Good lookin' kids.
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBullDawg1980 View Post
    ROLL DAMN TIDE
    I can't believe you said that...Dawg nation would be ashamed!

Looks like the kids were going to have a good time. Our senior prom ('9 was on the Memphis Queen (Riverboat) it went down the Mississippi River...I can remember break dancing to some Ice Ice Baby...good times!
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...