Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
Lord, not this argument again.

to be totally honest, I hate being in boats where the owners are so paranoid you have to sit on towels so you don't get the upholstery wet, you can't eat whatever you want, whenever you want and everything has to be stowed in it's exact designated location and heaven forbid you spill a little beer on their carpet.

That kind of attitude just pisses me off.

If someone is that anal, why even bother to invite guests.
It ain't fun for them - they are just putting up with boat owner and want to get off the boat as badly as boat owner wants them to.

A boat is built to have fun in. If my two border collies want to pee in the damn thing, well hey, I can tell by the expression on their face they are having fun doing it.

I just take on of my own rollers and wash the pee out.

You come on my boat, welcome aboard, anything goes and please leave your preperceived rules on the shore.

If you bring your dog, just make sure he ain't getting into my cheese puffs.
Bahahaha.. Feel better?

I am not "anal" about keeping my boat perfect. I have owned my boat it for 3 seasons and the carpet already needs to be replaced. We eat on the boat every time we are out and I don't care if it gets wet, that's what its designed for.

All I ask is for people to take their shoes off. The marina I keep my boat is not paved so the mud on the bottom of the shoes would kill my carpet in a few days. I would imagine the same thing would happen if I let dogs in my boat.

With that said, I am a HUGE dog lover... Heck I even run an online pet store so this is what I do for a living!!!