Default I Want A New COVER! Reco anyone?

I have a 2006 Mobius LS and the factory canvas type cover.. It works well for basic cover, but I am now having to store my boat outdoors and the cover :

1) a PITA to put on and take off
    2) requires the stupid poles
    3) requires the stupid straps around the bottom
    4) killing me because if it rains to hard then I still get pools of water in the front section.

I now have some mildew because of some rain that got in and the moisture was locked in enough to leave some nastyness on my interior (which I will be cleaning off tomorrow).

NOW, I saw all that to say this, I would like to pick up one of the aftermarket covers (i think by 'Covercraft) that just fits snug around the rub rail.

Can anyone tell me how much I might expect to pay for one? Who to talk to? Where to order etc..?

Why don't you get a portable shelter and cover the boat? That's what i do and along with the factory cover i have no issues at all.
    2007 Mobius LSV

I know there was a post awhile back about a group buy for Evolotuion Covers. I think they were running about $800 or so. Good cover for towing and I would imagine outside storage. You might want to search for that. If I find it I'll send you the link?

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

I purchased a Rankin cover for our 2007 LS, it fit's great, tows great and easy to put on, and high quality. There turn around on an order is great, the only draw back is the price, if I remember correctly it cost 795.00 plus shipping. Well worth the price.

That's weird...I have the snap cover with two poles and I tow with it on all the time. The poles snap to the cover and hold in place really well. I've never had a problem with them while I was towing....and I tow A LOT!!
    2006 Mobius XLV

Same for me I have a snap on cover and I've never had a problem towing....i do get some water coming in if it rains a lot....But it is a boat i think they are ok if they get a little wet.....deff wouldnt want to open it up to a puddle everytime it rained a little though
    Adam- 08 Mobius LSV

I don't believe he's asking about the snap-on cover, but the factory tie-down covers. Those are not towable btw, doing so will damage the gel-coat over time. I did it once out of necessity and regreted it, the straps made scuffs all over and they showed real bad on the black hull. Literally had to buff them all out with a cutting agent.
    2007 Mobius LSV

I bought a cover from evolution covers for my 04 Outback. It fit perfect and I have had no issues with it over the last 3 years. Its made from sunbrella and it wasnt until this year that I feel the need to re-waterproof it. The zippers are all YKK and the straps and buckles are solid quality. It cost me a $1000 but I went with a custom color but black was $800. Very happy with the cover i got. The stock cover I got with my boat was CRAP compared to this one.