Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default mobius LSV 03-05 and supra 20SSV

are these boats the same hull? they have the exact same specifications, with the supra weighing in at 200lbs more. I'm looking into a 20SSV and dont want to waste my time or money looking at the exact same boat that i have now.

Totally different hulls. Just happen to have the same specs.

I have ridden behind both (05 LSV and 06 SSV). The 20SSV looks much cooler and has a lot more bling but at the end of the day I found the LSV to be a better ride. Also the 20SSV I rode behind cavitated big time while turning to the right.

did ya go to the boat show Yager?
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by DOCDRS View Post
    did ya go to the boat show Yager?
    I did, and have been lookin into trading in my LSV for a newer LSV or one of 2 old inventory 20SSV that they have. Lookin for a bigger wake and a better riding boat that can handle some chop, sounds like the 20SSV isnt it though. I'm going to test them both out in the spring though and see for myself

I've got the 21v you can drop by and check out the wake on it if ya want
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

I have the 20ssv and don't have any cavitation issues. I love the boat, and throws a decent wakeboard wake, and an amazing surf wake, but you will have a couple of bags visible to surf if you don't run 6-7 peeps in the boat.
    my only real complaint with the boat is the depth under the seats. wish it was deeper underneath to hide all the ballast bags, but overall it's a real nice boat..

personally though, I'd look long and hard at the lsv over the 20ssv if I had it to do again.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Had a 03 lsv and now a 08 lsv---major improvement. Would not change anything on it. But, never been in a supra.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by DOCDRS View Post
    I've got the 21v you can drop by and check out the wake on it if ya want
    thats a generous offer, thanks if im ever in the london area ill check ya out. did you pick yours up from muskoka lakes marine?

It's actually near Gravenhurst , i have a place on lake muskoka. I picked it from a Aquamarine in Indiana. They delivered it close to the boarder to do the deal with me, it was a great deal and super guys. I have dealt with Gary before.
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

Doug