Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeOutback20 View Post
    I'm in Loganville so maybe 10 minuites away. With today being 65 I tried to get someone to go out but no takers.
    What side of Loganville are you on Orange? I bet you do not live more than 5 minutes from my home! I'm telling you, its going to be a Moomba convoy out of Gwinnett County come Spring!

I tried to get someone to go out but no takers.
    That is the biggest problem, isn't it? When I first moved here there was a nice March day when it was about 74 and the water was around 68. My brothers went in the boat but would not get in the water. They thought I was nuts when I jumped in the gator-infested Wakulla River with my ski. To me it was a nice summer day.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBullDawg1980 View Post
    What side of Loganville are you on Orange? I bet you do not live more than 5 minutes from my home! I'm telling you, its going to be a Moomba convoy out of Gwinnett County come Spring!
    I'm off 81 and Claude Brewer and we need to go out sometime come spring time.

Cool

I'm off 81 and Claude Brewer and we need to go out sometime come spring time.
    Absolutely! I live right off Hwy 20. You are practically my neighbor!

Come spring we will for sure get together. A buddy of mine has an 06 LSV that will come out with us as well. Goooood times.

Quote Originally Posted by MOOMBA_97 View Post
    Lake Blackshear in Cordele is one of the best. Eufala is good too. That could go either GA or AL I guess.

Monty
    I dont know the first thing about Lake Blackshear. For some reason I thought it was in the Mountains. Well, what us Georgians call mountains.

The one thing I like about Lake Lanier is that it is fairly deep. I havent had many problems worrying about running something over like I have on Hartwell for example.

I actually had someone tell me yesterday that Lake Lanier was the cleanest lake in the state. Thats funny bc I have never thought of Lake Sidney Lanier as clean.

ah well...At least it is close.

Quote Originally Posted by MOOMBA_97 View Post
    Lake Blackshear in Cordele is one of the best. Eufala is good too. That could go either GA or AL I guess.
    I need to get to both of these lakes this year. They aren't too far away and would be lots of fun. Hmmm. Lake Blackshear is technically part of the Flint River. Maybe we could have the Flint River Mini-Jam III there this year?
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Last edited by moombadaze; 01-20-2010 at 06:05 PM.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Campsites right on the water. Just what we like. This isn't any farther for you than coming over my way. Labor Day weekend? Sooner?
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default Stay off my lake!! Just kidding

Sinclair is awesome! I have been skiing here for over 20 years. It is clean, big and full of small coves to ski in. Most of our skiing is during the week after work. I can ski for 4 hours easily.

Traffic picks up on the weekends but not too bad. Not like Lanier. 4th of July is packed. Sunday afternoon is great when all the out of town people load up and head out. That is local time on the lake.....

Can't wait for the jam in July!! Look for an older outback green/white with tower and big grins from my 2 kids wakeboarding..