Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm a newbie to the board as well as a new 2009 outback v owner who lives in GA. By the way bought the Outback v at this years boat show. In any event, was in the market for a lake home last spring that involved a lot of research. We started at lanier, then Sinclair followed by Hartwell, Keowee, Blue Ridge and Chatuge. We ended up buying a place at Nottely and never looked back. The place is fantastic, never busy and has awesome mountain views. I want to say 75% shoreline is state or national parks. I live in Forsyth Co. and it's 64 miles door to door. The only drawback (and i don't personally consider it one) is that it's a TVA lake and is drawn down 10 to 12 ft every winter.

Okay, back to my Outback V. It's white on White with platinum interior. If you went to the show it was the one on the show room floor. It has stereo pkg A, logo cover, Gravity III ballast, wakeplate, tower, kenwood stereo, appearance package, perfect pass, board racks, wet sounds XST-60 tower speakers, depth finder and 5-year extended warranty. I'm having slight (very slight) buyers remorse only because I'm not sure if a got the best deal. Can anyone give some feedback on how much I should have paid?

Thanks!

Default Sinclair

Colepop is rt on the money. I have been skiing on Sinclair for oh a little longer than him, but he is correct about the during the week and the weekend. I have never considered it dirty. It gets muddy looking in the late fall, winter time, but by the time you are ready to come out of your wetsuit, it's looking better!
    Last edited by Doodie; 01-24-2010 at 11:46 AM. Reason: left out a word

That's kinda funny that "you have never considered it dirty" but your username is "Doodie."

Hope to see you out our mini-Jam on July 10. I'll get some more info posted as we get closer to the date. Lookin' for a BIG turnout this year!

Quote Originally Posted by cbboarder View Post
    I'm a newbie to the board as well as a new 2009 outback v owner who lives in GA. By the way bought the Outback v at this years boat show.
    Welcome to the Moomba fam. I was in your boat! Nice, nice ride. They were working good deals at the show, so I bet you did fine. Once you get out on the lake, any buyer's remorse will soon be forgotten.

Maybe you can trailer down to Sinclair for our mini-Jam on July 10?

Default Name

Funny Wolfman my grandfather nicked-name me that when I was just a small kid! Unfortunately, I will have to show up on a jet ski, but I will plan on being there!
    Last edited by Doodie; 01-24-2010 at 02:41 PM.

Thanks for the invite, I'll have to mark the calander.

Mine is a 2009 as well. Paid little over $39,000.00 OTD.

Drew, this thing is getting bigger and bigger. Better make sure our friends at Atlanta Marine are aware of it. Congrats! to the new owners. See you in July if not sooner.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Just as long as the date and location doesnt change.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Already put in at work, right?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!